doubt, fear, and uncertainty

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfunkt

Reaction score
The house is for sale. &nbsp;The money is running out. &nbsp;The plans are concocted and the trailer is purchased for my crap to go into storage. &nbsp;But where are the buyers? &nbsp;I can't start vandwelling until this house sells and it's not going well so far. &nbsp;All I get are lowball offers from people who sense desperation and distress. &nbsp;All my friends are advising me to get my butt back to work and renew the mortgage but I can't stand the thought of that option. &nbsp;I try not to panic and and let negative emotions ruin my days and it's getting harder to maintain my composure.<br><br>Sorry, I just needed to rant to an audience of like-minded people who understand that the status quo is not enough, that not everyone wants a white picket fence.

I suggest,&nbsp;<br>a Homestager&nbsp;and a very good Real Estate person<br><br>When I have my cleaning business a client proclaimed&nbsp;the woes of selling their house to me. They had it on the market for over a year trying to sell it themselves after a bad Real Estate Agent had it on the market way overpriced, then reduced it 3 or 4 times.<br><br>I said to them, I do work for lots of Real Estate Agents, only ONE that I recommend, let me call her, sign up with her and do Everything she tells you even if it does not make sense to you! <br><br>They called her my Real Estate friend, who made them do a bunch of things, including bringing in a HomeStager, answer the house sold in the First Hour of the open house, for more than asking price because two of the first people were in a bit of a bidding war!<br>way cool .<br><br>Best of luck to you.&nbsp;