DANGER in COTTONWOOD, AZ

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitewolf7 said:
....... I have camped in Cottonwood/Sedona numerous times, with this being my first scare. I would advise extreme caution camping in the area, especially in a small van. If they had gained entry, they would have felt the wrath of a solo woman on the road, and her 7-year old daughter.  ;)

Oh oh, I'm camping around the area too, close to FR 89B.  I never had any problem before, but now I'm concerned since I'm camping on my truck, and if anything were to happen I would have to get out to drive away :-(

Thank God you and your daughter are safe.
Take care
 RollingOm

If you'd like, start a thread about the pros and cons of using wasp spray, rather than hijack this thread. It's all been said before, do a search.

Cyndi, who are you talking to? If me I'm done & would do whatever it takes to save my kids, but maybe you should learn basic writing skills so people know what/who you're writing too/about. Just a positive suggestion.

Gr8ful said:
Cyndi, who are you talking to? . . .

It is clear that she is talking to whomever is advocating using wasp spray for self defense.  This topic has been discussed on this site ad nauseum, including the ineffectiveness and illegality of using wasp spray for defense.

I've deleted several posts about wasp spray. The subject of this thread is danger in cottonwood.

Since we can't stop talking about wasp spray, in this thread, I am closing it. My apologies to the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.