Coming to a campsite near you!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedPillRover

Reaction score
Hi All.  I'm Douglas and new to these parts so I wanted to say hi.  Like many people here, the idea of a simpler, nomadic life has been percolating in my head for a couple years now and has been greatly reinforced by the positive examples and good advice I see in this community and with Bob's YouTube content.  I'm completely committed to hitting the road long term and this post is the first step in that direction!

I have some loose ends to get there.  I've managed to retire all my debts but the mortgage and next on the agenda is to sell the house, get myself an habitable vehicle and pester ya's endlessly for good advice  :D  Thanks in advance!

Make sure you go out camping dry-docking when you get some time to make sure that you're going to like it my girlfriend and I are going to start doing it but we're going to just stay here in Ohio and Camp around Ohio to make sure that we like it and we want to do this full-time good luck to you I'm rooting for you have fun

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Welcome Douglass to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

Welcome Douglas, and good luck on piecing together your adventure and eventual freedom!

Welcome, Douglas! Good luck wrapping things up so you can finally enjoy the nomadic life!

Latest posts