Class B Rv Van

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

F350Girl

Reaction score
What could you do in a class B rv van?!? Design and fun ideas to make a rv custom

You could sell it to one of the wannabes here ?????

Really like the B class i've hired, rekon I could come up with a much better design. Starting with shedding some weight and keeping it low, the overhead cupboards would be gone.

F350Girl said:
What could you do in a class B rv van?!? Design and fun ideas to make a rv custom

Full or Queen bed that retracts up to the ceiling when not in use (if it's a high top). Flip down from the sides if not, or pull out custom couch that extend to make the bed. Solar setup and LED lighting. 12V fridge, heater and hot water heater run off of the vehicle fuel tank or auxiliary tank.

I’m wrestling with that myself in my Class B. I keep looking at it trying to figure out what to do to it to fit me better, have it be a bit more customized so its not like all the others. But I keep seeing that its perfectly functional as it is, flow works great, and wonder what problem I am really trying to solve.

Other than setting up the queen bed permanently, and adding a Lagun table top support in the front area for more versatile table use, there isn’t much I can see changing. So instead I am just looking at decor, added some molding lights via LEDs, currently having new curtains made, and more practical mods such as maximizing storage thru organization, adding solar, increasing battery capacity.

We've (2 of us) got a 19' Pleasure-Way and it works well, not perfect but well.
The bed is a full time bed & there is no full time table (this is by choice), what's worked best is fold up TV trays for when you need a table. It comes with a flush toilet, black & gray water tanks, built in propane tank, refrigerator, stove & furnace. Add a solar panel & some extra 12v house batteries and it's pretty darn good. Not to mention the generator, air conditioner and shower that it comes with.
It works & it's all there.

The biggest problem is having too much stuff

You can easily full time in a class b. It's like a luxury tiny house.