• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Van Living Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

chevy express van for sale ebaying nomad video - SOLD!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmyflorida

Reaction score
I've upgraded vehicles so i decided to sell my van bob did a video with me at the RTR and was released about a month ago if anyone if interested asking $15900 may take less if i keep some item such as fridge and batteries

thanks Jimmy

pm me and ill send you my phone number thanks

Hi Jimmy.....I saw the interview Bob did with you. I'm an older newbie, newbie working on getting my 'ducks in a row'. I am very interested in what you are doing with ebay, and you invited interested folks to contact you...so here I am! Any advice, support etc you have to offer would be most gratefully accepted!
I'm not sure how this works, my email address is [email protected].
Look forward to connecting with you. Thanks, so much.
Maria

Good video Jimmy, I like some of the systems you have in place in your van. I will also be going with Renogy, and big Lithium batteries. The windshield sunshade is something I haven't seen before, and like the thought of sleeping sideways on a thicker mattress.

I think the only things I would add is a roofrack with a solar shower, and bikerack for my Ebike....well done !

I commented on your other thread. we need a detailed description of your van because,

Many members will not do facebook
many members do not have the data to watch videos
please include a complete description with any links

highdesertranger