Cheap No Cooking Monthly Food List

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your mindful of sodium, stay away from anything prepackaged.
Especially hormel completes, some of them have 100% of your daily in one "complete".
Amen to that. There is a ridiculous amount of salt and sugar in processed foods. Read the label, for sure.

MAYO AND MORE

My diet requires no refrigeration as well as no stove. I've been eating the below meal three times a day for over two years, and still never tire of it.

1. I use a measuring spoon to scoop up about 18 tablets that are 50% Spirulina and 50% Chlorella and drink them down with water. (I read that these tablets are one of the few foods you can live on and stay healthy, as they contain everything your body needs, including a lot of complete protein.) But I take a variety of other vitamin, mineral, enzime tablets/capsules as well, and do so before eating the below foods because I want all "pills" to reach my stomach rather than melt in my throat (which could cause irritation).

2. In a small cereal bowl, I measure 1/4 level cup of dried milk, 1/4 heaping cup of oatmeal, 1/3 teaspoon of powdered cocoa, and a very heaping teaspoon of broken Pecan pieces. If I'm using 1-minute oatmeal, I add cold water last and stir, because adding water sooner would make the oatmeal too soggy to taste good. But if using regular oatmeal, I first stir just the oatmeal and cold water together before adding the other ingredients; because otherwise, the oatmeal does not soften enough for easy chewing.

3. Then, with a tablespoon right out of the jar, I eat about two tablespoons of Kraft Olive Oil Mayonaise, alternating with two matching spoons of smooth peanut butter. ONLY Kraft Olive Oil Mayonaise works for me. Other brands are mostly soybean oil, which is hard for our bodies to digest. Even other so-called Olive Oil Mayo brands tasted strange and made me feel sick, partly because the label shows they are mostly soybean oil even though they are labeled Mayo with Olive Oil. An important reason for alternating spoons of Mayo with spoons of Peanut Butter, is that the Peanut Butter gets stuck in your throat if it doesn't have the Mayo to make it glide down smoothly. Alternating them together works great. Also, Peanut butter doesn't grow germs in the jar because it doesn't contain water, and Mayo -- by itself -- doesn't grow germs in the jar because of its high vinegar content.

4. Finally, I eat one or two dried dates. And I spray inside their zip bag with water after fetching one, because they become too hard from additional drying out, if I do not.

That's what I eat three times a day. But once a week, I also eat a can of sardines, to make sure I'm not missing anything my body needs from meat.
Props to you. I can't see me doing this 3 times/day, but then I've worked in food service, so I like to cook.

I’ve been doing low carb wraps. Tortilla brands now make fancy low carb tortillas. It provides a wrapper (less dishes) without the extra calories. You can add to that beans, avocado, a handful of greens, pre-pulled rotisserie chicken, etc. I’ve found it’s pretty dang healthy eating, potentially no-cook. I do cook pounds of chicken in advance meal prep style.

Snacks can be apples, celery, salads, etc. all don’t require cooking and give you healthy fiber.

I don’t know exactly what your priorities are but I just wanted to share because carbs can blow ya up pretty fast if you aren’t careful.

I hope you folks all treat yourself to a "Cheat Day" now and then.

This Friday I'm going out to a prime rib dinner to remind myself of what excess food taste like.

Beef. carbs and veggies made 'merica great.

Get yourself some!

Well u r youngest est to me, I am 76 now. I love love to travel with u. There so many bad things happen now days. If some was to knock me in ahead, and take all that. My tranmission went. So I temporarily rented a place, but as soon I can get all the money together and get it fixed right. I'll be able get up and try again. U know even when u stop to rest for awhile. U sometimes see others just watching. And u don't know what to do. So I lock my doors and pray. What kind of vehicle u have, traveled in. Is it ok when we r chatting, to put our email that person. Trying not to break the rules. Thanks.
I would feel so much safer with a man around. So get back with me, ok..

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk
Greetings brandywinemylove!

I just retired in May, on last leg of my van build out and hoping to be in Arizona after Christmas with my great grandchildren. I do hope we can meet up! I m hoping to begin building community and meeting awesome travelers like you ! Happy to share email addresses!
Be well and I love your handle, name🚐😃☮️