Cats Dog Van #2

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catmomtoo

Reaction score
[size=small][size=small][size=small]continued:  My entire budget is under $5K. I found a 2000 GMC Savana 1500 5.7 engine with [/size][/size][/size][size=small][size=small][size=small]ONLY [/size][/size][/size][size=small][size=small][size=small]106K miles on it. I believe it was a salvage title. Had a mechanical friend listen to it and drive it. The seller took my offer of $2300. Needed a new fuel pump to pass DEQ. A new radiator and idler arms. I think it's ready for our first real road adventure - when things get back to a new normal.  [/size][/size][/size][size=small]I started sketching out floor planning ideas using Google slides (I'm a PowerPoint super user) and created a document with ideas and photos that I snipped from various sources.  I kept working on my small floor size till I had 100% usable space (note I'm not done yet!). 
[/size]
I'm attaching the floor plan and is NOT to scale. 

I will add more photos and introduce the doggo soon, and continue this post. Feel free to make suggestions or ask questions. Thinking out loud is fine too!  Thanks for reading.