CaravanCaravan is now LoveCareThinkDo

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. 

Because I decided not to finish building my trailer, I felt that my "CaravanCaravan" user name did not apply because it was meant to indicate a Dodge Caravan pulling a caravan (trailer).

Anyhow, Love Care Think Do has kind of become my personal motto (and will likely become the name of my YouTube channel should I ever create one). So, I asked the moderators if it was possible to change my user name. Apparently, it is not a simple process but they did agree to change things for me. I would definitely not recommend that people change their user names on a whim. The moderators have enough to do. So I do appreciate that they decided to do it for me.

Right now, none of my history has been transferred over. But eventually, all my old messages as CaravanCaravan will be transferred over to this new account. I told the moderators not to rush.

As an update: I am now on the road and at Jamie's Van Build Party, east of Parker, AZ. I am in the quiet area, in the red Dodge Grand Caravan, parked right next to the "4x4 Only" sign. I'll be the guy bolting weird shaped pieces of wood onto my roof.

Well, hello to the new you!

~angie

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

Good for you, adapting to whatever changes life throws your way. I applaud your attitude!