caravan to Oregon

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No prob HDR. I was going to do a clockwise loop from AZ to the PNW to the Dakotas and back but now I'll probably do a CCW loop instead.

Hope to check out some of those spots in Nevada in the fall.

I wish i could be part of this caravan with you HDR.  Maybe someday  :heart:

Well that makes two times we didn't meet and two times I didn't make you bread lol.

I might run into you this summer, depending on where my daughter wants to camp with me.

slow2day said:
No prob HDR. I was going to do a clockwise loop from AZ to the PNW to the Dakotas and back but now I'll probably do a CCW loop instead.

Hope to check out some of those spots in Nevada in the fall.
What's CCW?

^
Counterclockwise. Guess that wasn't very clear.. :blush:

CCW also stands for Carry Concealed Weapon.

Might make somebody edgy.

I reread your post when I encountered "CCW" to get the context of clockwise mentioned prior.

I’ll be heading to northern Utah, Boise, Portland, Seattle, Spokane, Kalispel and back to MN. Hauling some canoes and kayaks to and from... when I get back I’ll be tossing my homemade truck camper on and hanging out in the Superior National Forest for a couple weeks. But man, that little trip you got going sounds like a blast! Your summer is going to be pretty short if now leaving til almost mid June. Safe travels all!

highdesertranger said:
This is not going to be an organized tour group.  It's going to be very casual no schedules.

I just tell you close to where I will camp and we can meet up and I can show you some cool stuff.

We will not meet and form convoys to the next destination.  Unless you are a newbie or want to convoy want,  that's ok too.

Of course if you want to camp close by me that's fine too.  The recommend covid precautions will be followed.  I have had my shots,  LOL I don't believe I am actually saying that.

Yes he has his rabies certificate,  But he doesn't bite.  LOL

Highdesertranger
HDS I deliberately used the quote because as usual this has gotten off-topic. But it sounds like a fantastic trip to go with someone who knows his stuff. If you can you should take advantage of it. This dude knows his stuff. Wish I could take part if invited but things are difficult here. Great idea though. Hope you do it again.

I was getting excited reading thread bc we are currently in CA Redwood area but heading to Bend then thru Boise on the way to Twin Falls all around the same time mentioned. What were the odds.

Sorry it didn't work out for us but glad you could reschedule for others.

My wife and I are planning on being that way early/mid July so I'll drop you a line and try to meet up! As newbies we would apreciate your insights. Also we are fully shot up and don't bite (much).