Buying used accesories

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unca_T

Reaction score
Hey Gang -
My wife and I just bought our first van. It's a 2001 Chevy Express 5.7 liter V8, and for someone who's used to smallish cars that's a lot of  vehicle. It didn't have any seats in it and there are a lot of cracks in the interior plastic which is fine, because it's my Winter project to tear all that out. I'm hoping by Spring or Summer to have insulated and walls and a floor.  Which brings me to my question. I have been just briefly looking on line for sinks and stoves. Boy are the new ones expensive. Does anyone have any links they could send me of places that have used ones, or ideas for used ones. We have a couple of junk yards I'll be checking out on my next day off.

Thanks for your time gang.
Peace and Groovitude.
  Trevor Aka Unca_T

craigslist for parting out motorhome and there are rv salvage yards

if you are in the portland,or area i am going to remove my double rv sink and you can have it

Gary68 said:
craigslist for parting out motorhome and there are rv salvage yards

if you are in the portland,or area i am going to remove my double rv sink and you can have it

Thanks for thinking of me but we live in Minnesota.

craigslist is a great place to find things, also check for material recyclers. A nice bar sink is the perfect size for a small RV.

check your local junk yards/pick a part and see if any have motorhomes or trailers. if not I have posted RV junk yards nation wide many times. I will see if I can find the link again. highdesertranger