bring trade and give away items to rtr

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

campurrr

Reaction score
hello   i am getting my first travel trailer ready to go.  i am selling all my house stuff .

i will have room in my truck to bring trade and free items to RTR. any idea what items people will need.  blankets, pillows, shelves,                                                                         rugs,   rv sink  ? :-/

I am bringing all the extra "stuff" from the electrical install.

Many times I had to buy two just to get one. Like a 60amp inline fuse on 6 gauge cable. Hard to find...had order I...comes in a box of two. Lots of that sort of stuff.

I hope it to barter/trade for other stuff.

If any of you are leaving from Atlanta and have extra room, I can donate some plywood, 2x4s, and other odds and ends. (Not junk)

any type of camping gear goes pretty quick. tools, solar, wire supplies are gone before you can imagine. some books go good.

I would like to point out, if you bring something and it doesn't go please take it with you so we don't have a pile of trash to deal with.
highdesertranger

I would be interested in a book exchange. Bring a book, take a book. If one isn't currently planned I volunteer to organize it.

I have some solar AP connectors, base for solar panels to set on a tripod - and other this n thats I will bring.

highdesertranger said:
any type of camping gear goes pretty quick.  tools,  solar,  wire supplies are gone before you can imagine.  some books go good.

I would like to point out,  if you bring something and it doesn't go please take it with you so we don't have a pile of trash to deal with.
highdesertranger

right on.

Latest posts