bonnaroo (and other festivals)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilcofan

Reaction score
Anyone going to Bonnaroo or any other music/arts festivals this summer? Festivals are great informal meet ups!

I'd love to head up to Bonnaroo, but I think I'd feel out of place... it's more of a younger generation thing (like my kids 20 somethings). But, I've been thinking about hitting Afteroo!<br><br>I'll also be making a Burning Man pilgrimage, some day - hopefully!

ActuAlly you'd be surprised.. While the majority of people are in their 20's there are lot of people in their 40's 50's And even 60's that attend....

Do you speak with the experience of being there, wilcofan? If so, maybe I'll somehow make my way to Bonnaroo - one of these days!

I freaking love bonnaroo and festivals like it. I just recently got my van and am in the middle of converting it but I'd be down for an informal meat up at a festival. <br><br>I got tickets for lollapalooza and plan on stealth camping in Chicago when that happens.<br><br>