BobBski's Prep for launch

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swivel seat adapter installed on the passenger seat.  I now have a recliner in the living room.  :p Picture shows upright when you click it to enlarge.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 40
If you ever have the occasion to visit me, you'll be greeted by a little iron dog that has been at the front door my family for over 80 years.  My dad found this little pup when he was in the 3D grade and my grandma set it by the front door, later it sat at the front door our (Dads and Mom's) and for the last couple years at my house.  Well, everything that I own now fits in 5 small boxes and their contents will soon be unpacked into the van.  The iron pup is part of that stuff....continuing to do his duties of greeting guests.  Life is good.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 21
your swivel seat is nice but that iron pup is so cool and it's a heirloom. highdesertranger

Yeah, Dad found it when he was 8 years old while spading up a new area for a flower garden for my grandma. No telling how old it is....Dad named him Wrinkles. :)

Just received 2 of these SuperSuk vacumn suction cups, they're  talked about highly within the kayak and boat community.  Hoping to secure small tarp or shade clothe on the side of my van without having to drill or install roof rack connections. My vans really too tall to attach to roof rack.  If they test positive I'll order 2 more.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 11
Also finished off my kitchen pan purchases with this 1.5 qt pressure cooker, thank you Brian (AdventureVanMan).  It will double as a small sauce/water boiling pan.  Only other pans I will have are 10" fry pan and CanCooker Jr.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 15
CanCooker Jr.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 13
Things are moving along. I love the little dog! Thanks for the link on the pressure cooker - been wanting a small one for some time now.

Everything's now polyurethaned, trim attached and drawer units are in place.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 40
Another view of front shelf unit.  All kitchen utensils, 10" fry pan, pressure cooker, CanCooker Jr. and stove fit nicely in the Camp Chef Kitchen.  
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 38
Garage area all finished except air conditioner install and mounting rod holders in center closet.  That's a 60" Sportbrella in the center closet.  Great wind, rain and sun protection for two.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 38
Foam factory did a fantastic job on the memory foam (2 foams) 9" thick mattress.  Fits perfectly. The open shelf is where window ac will be.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 23
Backrest pillow super comfy as well.  Mattress is "Mom Approved"...she was worried about my comfort until she laid down on the mattress.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 18
Side view of bed
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 30
Bob, I just read your build from the beginning, what a great rig you have now, I am jealous! Good luck on your journeys!

Got a lot accomplished today.  Smart battery isolator installed, fuse block installed and accessories attached, 2 ceiling LED lights installed, 200 ah of batteries installed, 110 v receptical installed, 12 volt plug for Dometic CF 50 installed, Fantastic Roof vent fan connected to power and 2 manual breakers to shutdown power installed.  Weather permit ting solar will be completed tomorrow.  Launch date is Saturday.  Life is good.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 21
Fuse block.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.7 KB · Views: 21
12 volt for refrigerator.  If/when cigarette lighter goes bad I'll wire the fridge to the fuse block.
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.7 KB · Views: 9