BobBski 2017..

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bob, I just wanted to let you you know how much I enjoy all of your posts, although I seldom comment.

Thanks for the armchair adventures.  :)

BobBski said:
Supper tonight was nice an simple.  Fried Black Forest Ham on a heated taco tortilla topped with cheese, Ranch, and hot sauce.  Where's Reba???  She came up next to me when I started to fry the ham LOL

:)   I love seeing your girls.  That is some set of ears they have :D   They are so cute.  Also your quick and EZ recipes give me some new things to try out.  When I had some dental issues I came up with this one I call "mashed baked potato"   very hot mashed potatoes on a plate sprinkled with shredded cheese and bacon bits. I add sour cream or ranch dressing on a small section at a time so the potato stays hot. I like the Idahoan brand's Roasted Garlic Parmesan with Little Red's flavor, however any mashed potato will work.

Jewellann

Do you never get a bad site or just don't post 'em?

The poochicles need to be together or the pic Ain't Right !

LOL RVP...I pretty much post them all. Having said that I have looked at and stayed (1 night) in some less than stellar sites but thanks to google maps I generally know what I'm getting into :)

Txjaybird...love them envelopes of instant mashed taters, I'll have to try your baked taters. I like using them to thicken up canned soups as well, one of my favorites being Campbell's Steak and Potato.:)

Life just doesn't get any better than this (unless my kids or grandkids were with me) :)
IMG_5531.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5531.JPG
    IMG_5531.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 16
Did u catch anything today Bob? I love watching people fish although I don't have much of a hankering for it myself - hence WAY too many bass in my pond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rvpopeye, I agree about his good spots. I've often thought I could just follow him from a distance for those spots! I probably should keep a map of where he goes because I'd like to go to all those spots myself.

Me too Cammalu!
Almost all on the water , just shows that his methods for finding are working !

Keep 'em comin' Bob...

Haven't caught anything yet today. I'm fishing for a big sturgeon, 4' - 5' long. Makes for a long waiting day:)

IMG_5536.JPG
Reba's afternoon lovin.  53 second video clip 

Attachments

• IMG_5536.JPG
    IMG_5536.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 5
You might regret that if you actually hook one !

LOL, as Dirty Harry said, "go ahead, make my day":)

There's a river near here full of those , some really big ones too.
The general feeling is work 'em for a while and cut line before they get near the boat,,,,,but you're fishing from shore !
Make sure the girls are safe in the van if you decide to try hauling one on shore.....

Arrrrgggggh

Just like us girls. Loves all her kisses. How sweet.

IMG_5544.JPG
Columbia River sunset.
0:57 tip lapse video 

Attachments

• IMG_5544.JPG
    IMG_5544.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 2
Spent some time dusting out the back yesterday.  Being positive minded I also moved the propane bottle and Mr Buddy from the living area to the back for the summer. :)
IMG_5542.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5542.JPG
    IMG_5542.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 30
Glad to report that, after 9 months on the road, the 200 watt portable solar panel has ridden well.  Even though I cushioned it with pipe insulation, I was concerned about glass cracking on the rough back roads.  Non-issue, they're in great shape and working well :)
IMG_5543.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5543.JPG
    IMG_5543.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 22