BobBski 2017..

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sample of fish pictures 
IMG_4497.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4497.JPG
    IMG_4497.JPG
    41.7 KB
Example of bird pictures 
IMG_4496.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4496.JPG
    IMG_4496.JPG
    54.8 KB
I also got a Lifetime Senior Pass for all National Parks, Recreation Areas and BLM Land.  Cost was only $10, never have to pay another admission fee:)
IMG_4493.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4493.JPG
    IMG_4493.JPG
    99.4 KB
At the Las Vegas Marina, which is in the Lake Mead Recreation Area, you can park in the HUGE parking lot for 7 days.
IMG_4495.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4495.JPG
    IMG_4495.JPG
    81.8 KB
The whole Marina floats, nice little bar and restaurant out there too.  Oops...the marina, fish and bird video is separate 
IMG_4494.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4494.JPG
    IMG_4494.JPG
    104.3 KB
I've since moved up to Pahrump Nv til Tuesday to wait for my mail to get in.
Life is good.
IMG_4498.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4498.JPG
    IMG_4498.JPG
    48.7 KB
Bob, who did you buy your land through? I've looked at a couple of places and mostly dead ends..Thanks

Rob

Land???  Must be thinking of someone else, all I own in the world is my van and what's in it.
Pic parked in the Marina parking lot y'day.
IMG_4499.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4499.JPG
    IMG_4499.JPG
    92.1 KB
I am easily confused.. Someone on the forum lives there or has land. Thanks for the reply.

Rob

BobBski said:
I also got a Lifetime Senior Pass for all National Parks, Recreation Areas and BLM Land.  Cost was only $10, never have to pay another admission fee:)

You lucked out, Bob, the price is going up to $85 soon, good job!!

WOW, quite the price hike but would still be worth it in the long run. :)

Seriously considering getting one of these for the girls.
IMG_4501.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4501.JPG
    IMG_4501.JPG
    81.4 KB
Check out RV Sue and her canine crew'a blog. She used one of those pet strollers for her older dog. Finally, the dog passed away. She was able to take the dog with her on her walks because she had the stroller.

Thanks for that:). I also visited your page. As a long time truck driver, I love your rig. :)

Temperatures in Pahrump have been great and look to be staying nice
IMG_4503.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4503.JPG
    IMG_4503.JPG
    42.5 KB
Have a great week everyone 
IMG_4518.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4518.JPG
    IMG_4518.JPG
    74.3 KB
Pahrump Nv from my camp
IMG_4521.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4521.JPG
    IMG_4521.JPG
    31.6 KB
Girls and I decided a salad would be good for supper tonight.  Chicken, lettuce, shredded cheddar, banana peppers and ranch dressing.  YUM YUM !!!
IMG_4523.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4523.JPG
    IMG_4523.JPG
    101.5 KB
That old stone house you posted, really only needs a new roof, easy peasy

The character of Pahrump Nv. On Friday and Monday I had vehicles drive out to my campsite. They were offering a FREE box of food, water, and dog food. Apparently they do it every MWF to assist any travelers down on their luck. I told them thanks, I didn't need anything, that it was a great thing they were doing and made a monetary contribution.

I get asked, by friends, if I run into seedy characters while out here. I'm not naive to the facts of human character, but will say my experiences have been more on the good than bad. Life is good.