BLM lands and our "non-politics" rule?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"look south just a little bit on the 95 the same road you showed has an access point with a cattle guard..."

Next winter when I am in Quartzsite, I'll have to explore that area behind the cattle guard marked as Boyer Gap Rd, and see if it's open to boondocking.

However, it should be apparent from multiple responses on this thread, and especially HDR's pfd file, that land use in the west is a 100% POLITICAL issue governed by congress. 

People read one article and think the world is ending. It's not. Bob has addressed this many times in his videos. The world is NOT ending. And Bob's intent with this forum has always been to NOT get involved in the black hole of politics. This seems to have to be impressed on new comers all the time.

After reading the above document that states a non profit can lease or own land from the BLM for recreational or educational purposes why hasn't HOWA applied that way for a site for future RTRs I wonder?

I believe I remember Bob mentioning in his youtubes a year or so ago about the possibility of buying land. Maybe leasing would also be an option.