bathroom conversion

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanFan said:
Looks great--especially the new, improved can-find-in-the-dark throne!  I've been meaning to ask whether you've had a chance to try this set-up out, and how the origami is going.  (Mine has only been folded once, so I couldn't offer any tips.)
Thank you!
I did put an enormous amount of time and effort into it as you can see in the saga.. ridiculous amount of effort from the very beginning to where I am now.. and I certainly learned alo and spent far too much on the learning curve.

I was thinking of maybe using it tonight . There were still quite a bit of off gassing going on with the laquer coating stuff on the box.. and have had it anywhere but in tha van for past few days.

I have gotten pretty darn good with the origami... at least on version 2 of the instructions.. you basically just crease the bottom of the pool along each side panel.. it works great but I am not interested in all the water droplets that may come out,  as you have to flip it upside down in that version. I know that I will need to dry the pool before putting away..but seriously I have no plans to be overly meticulous about that. Maybe I will run into someone that has one and can demonstrate version 1.. there are no youtube videos..:/

I can hardly wait to try it out.. when it is all aglow it reminds me of some kind of star trek magic vortex...I wish it could jsut transport it somewhere.

I prelined my 5 gal bucket with idk maybe 50ish bags? each with a layer of that corn meal style cat litter. So I am loaded for bear or burrito night.

Latest posts