Are there any go players vandwelling?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfunkt

Reaction score
I love playing go. &nbsp;I love studying go. &nbsp;I just love go. &nbsp;<br><br>When I head out on the road the one thing I will miss most of all is playing with my buddy in person. &nbsp;I play go online, but that is not nearly as good as a real face-to-face game. &nbsp;If there is a go player out there let me know and maybe we'll be able to hook up for a game someday.

There are hundreds of portable games.&nbsp; Chess and checkers.&nbsp; What is GO?

I used to prefer CRIBBAGE but have not found players much lately.

I'm mainly a chess player but I do have a cheap little GO set lying around. I've played one game with a friend. We never finished, but I was hit mid-play with a realization of how deep the game really is, and it's definitely something I want to put time into. It's just hard to find players.

offroad said:
I used to prefer CRIBBAGE but have not found players much lately.

There used to be drop in cribbage tournaments, EVERYWHERE! I carry a cribbage board and have yet to find someone to play cribbage in over 7 years. I do have a cribbage app on my phone, to keep me in tune. and there's this http://dailycribbagehand.org/

Used to play cribbage. It's fun for competition.