Anyone in Flagstaff area?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loving Arizona

Reaction score
Hi, 

I introduced myself a couple of months ago. On September 8, I will become a full time nomad. Since I haven't done anything like this before, I would like to meet up with a group that is in Flagstaff, Prescott, or Cottonwood areas.  Plan to head to Quartsite in November.

Thanks.

Welcome to the CRVL forums, Carol! I'm not sure who is still in the Flagstaff area. wish I could help. Hopefully, someone can help! I'll see you In Quartzsite, though!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome back Carol.
Sept 8th ,,,,you must be getting hitch itch !
If anyone is still there they'll probably come scoop you up when they see this !

rvpopeye said:
Welcome back Carol.
Sept 8th ,,,,you must be getting hitch itch !
If anyone is still there they'll probably come scoop you up  when they see this !
Thank you. 

I'm willing to drive to other places to meet a group, but Flagstaff is closer for me. I live in Arizona, but would be willing to drive just about anywhere in the SouthWest -- but not high altitudes (I get altitude sickess).

Yes, I am very excited about it all -- I've traveled a lot before, but never full time, leaving it all behind. No house key on my key chain. Only one key on my key chaing -- so, I'm also a little nervous, but in a good way. :)

We are heading to Flagstaff this week. That is me and my little friend Tiger. Plan to stay awhile around the south of town off HWY 89?

:) Anyway we would be happy to share a pot of coffee and a camp fire with you.

Jim Plow said:
We are heading to Flagstaff this week. That is me and my little friend Tiger. Plan to stay awhile around the south of town off HWY 89?

:) Anyway we would be happy to share a pot of coffee and a camp fire with you.

Thanks, Jim.

I'll sent you a private message to get more information about your location. Maybe there are some others in the area that we could meet up with also. The more people, the more information and laugher.  :)

Carol, loving az, Jim is a good guy. I camped with him for a while this winter. I up at 7000 feet off 40. Most everyone here had altitude sickness of varying degrees. Benydrl took care of mine, a few went to doctors, don't know what they were given.

dragonflyinthesky said:
Carol, loving az, Jim is a good guy. I camped with him for a while this winter.  I up at 7000 feet off 40. Most everyone here had altitude sickness of varying degrees. Benydrl took care of mine, a few went to doctors, don't know what they were given.

Thanks so much. I hope to meet you soon. I always enjoy your posts.

Thanks. I'll send you a private message when I arrive. I'd like to meet you both sometime. Your posts have been very helpful and informative to this newbie.

Latest posts