Any Class C *WITH* ducted heated holding tanks?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Folks!

Thanks in advance for your kindness and considerations. I've been lurking and shopping the past few months and trying to collect all mfr offerings with ducted heated water tanks. I can always add pads to a ducted area along with additional insulation, but I doubt I can add forced air heat without a lot of modification.

If you own a Class C and know that you have ducted holding compartments, please let me know the model and year so I can target in my searches. Especially ones that have the "winter package" option!

Much appreciated!

Welcome to the CRVL forums Boondock Saint! The best advice I can offer is to check Canadian manufactures. I can't recall any US manufacturers that have hot air ducts to the black and gray tanks. You may find some with enclosed tanks and 12 volt heating pads.

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

you forgot to add the length you want.  Way too many of them out there, you need to be more specific. Are you looking to buy used or new?  What is the maximum amount of mileage you are willing to consider?  What kind of layout do you want for the bedroom/bath kitchen. How many people does it need to sleep.

Can you find me something exactly 467" long with a two tone blue, but nothing too light or dark. And maybe some 3 tier shrubbery. And no straight lines anywhere to be found. That would be swell, thx.

As long as you don't mind if the shrubs are dead.

Boondock Saint said:
Can you find me something exactly 467" long with a two tone blue, but nothing too light or dark. And maybe some 3 tier shrubbery. And no straight lines anywhere to be found. That would be swell, thx.

:D

I love me some sarcasm and good-natured ribbing. Others, sometimes, do not appreciate it as much. (hint hint)

Boondock Saint said:
My friend's neighbor has one just like that he is willing to sell real cheap. It is sitting out in his back yard, 3 tiers of shrubs all around it. No straight lines on it cause of the tree that fell on it during the last storm. It is 36' foot but the hitch rack makes it exactly 467". He is willing to spray paint a second shade of blue on it for you :)

No wonder you have 3,633 posts.

Since Feb I changes the criteria and now looking for something only in prime numbers and only in isosceles triangles. Sorry I thought you got the memo.

Ah well when you post on a forum about cheap rv living that is primarily focused on living on very little money in vans and cars or cargo trailers and ask for statisstcs on a high end motorhome with specific features you are engaging with a lot of people who have no knowledge of what high end motorhomes are out there. So silly answers will come your way.

Finding things on the internet is all related to having the right keywords. The keywords you need to find that kind of option in a motorhome is "4 seaons" or "four seasons".