Another great video of a member (jimindenver)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, so much material here...Internet Man, Easter Bunny Jim dropping off presents, solar panel envy... lol

It was nice to put a face to a name :)

the internet guy doesnt cut it

jammin jimmy and the buttercups

i mean,can you find a nicer guy?

As with most people i've never met, I've always had a mental picture of what they look like and I gotta say my mental picture of Jim was pretty accurate! I'm usually way off.

OMG, I thought I could keep that one under wraps. Thanks guys but I wasn't expecting that to happen else wise I would have figured out how to make myself not look so freakin old. like teeth, hair dye, maybe implants or a face lift. lol. Max is cute in it though. I didn't hear her say my panel was 470w or I would have told her 435.

Oh he is a regular chick magnet, lotta good it does me. Lol

The camera doesn't capture the "good person glow", that is what missing, not a face lift and hair dye. "Freakin' old"? I bet you were the only one that gave that a thought! Max should keep you in shape for some years to come as he is certainly a "ball of fire"! I slapped the chromebook on top of the toaster oven and said "Watch, it's that really nice from the forum!"

Every Road Leads Home said:
As with most people i've never met, I've always had a mental picture of what they look like and I gotta say my mental picture of Jim was pretty accurate!  I'm usually way off.

It's funny you say that because I thought the same thing...In fact, I think I could've picked him out of a line up. I was actually starting to say that in my reply, but thought it might sound weird...
:)

Snow Gypsy said:
The camera doesn't capture the "good person glow", that is what missing, not a face lift and hair dye.  "Freakin' old"?  I bet you were the only one that gave that a thought!  Max should keep you in shape for some years to come as he is certainly a "ball of fire"!  I slapped the chromebook on top of the toaster oven and said "Watch, it's that really nice from the forum!"

And from my meeting Max he was calm in this video. He's a great pup.

That's right, you saw him in zoom puppy mode. He was kicking up a roostertail in the parking lot at the Q.

I actually had a friend with a pup of that breed and went to her house. The pup wore me out, and I was just sitting on the sofa watching him! I just can't imagine! Ah, I truly appreciate senior dogs! Most, not all, pups start to settle down at 10 months and then a little more about 18 months or that has been what I have seen. Now, if we could just bottle some of that energy to share.

very cool for the most part. although I would like to point something out. I don't know who's drone that was filming but it appears to be scaring the cattle, if that was the case that is not cool at all. cattle seldom run for no reason. if it was scaring the cattle and the rancher were to see it someone would be in trouble. my 2 cents. have respect for other peoples livelihood. highdesertranger

Max cat naps between massive spurts of energy. My last male Schnauzer was able to play ball till your arm fell off even at 12 years old.

HDR

There was quite a bit of comments on that and I'm told they were on the move before she took the drone up.

:) Jim watching Max run around reminded me of something.  When my son was young he ran around like a house on fire.  He could flip his self over his bed railings Before he could stand alone or walk.  Then he learned how to climb out of a shopping cart just after learning to walk.  At a flea market once he ran right into a older man who got a hold of him to keep Robert from falling over and told him " Hey Boy looks like you need a shot of tired blood".  This was when Geritol was advertised on the TV and radio to help folks with "tired blood" gain energy....so they said.

Now about your face..........when I saw you my first thought was.......What a sweet face!.  Yeah....yeah....yeah...not what a former long haired Viking wants to hear is it?   :D So suck it up and deal with it!  It's just years anyway. :D

When people say I look younger than I am my response is......Being overweight is a natural face lift........My body plumps out my wrinkles, so no injections for this mostly happy fat girl!

Don't take any wooden nickels  :D

Jewellann

Oh sure. Queenie said to say that to get on Max's good side.