Anonymous Age Check

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old are you?

• 1-8 years old

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • 16-26 years old

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 27-37 years old

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • 37-47 years old

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • 48-65 years old

Votes: 39 52.7%
  • The greatest generation

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • You shouldn't ask a lady here age. It's not polite young whipper snapper. Would you like a buttersco

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters
Never tried Geritol. I have other vices. Keep walking so long as you can. It is good for your thinking processes. Proven to combat and stave off depression and senility.

50 this year! It's a milestone for me, so I'm celebrating by planning my great escape from the matrix!

badmotorscooter said:
Is lying acceptable in this thread?
I thought it was a requirement in the way that fishermen and hunters and shoppers are expected to exaggerate their catch of the day. But in this case it could be like a shopper saying they paid less that they really did.

I am a "mid century modern" . In the current market trend that makes me a very much desirable, hot property with a high value :)

Vote for you favorite joke by clicking on thank you. Maybe Guiseppe will award a bottle of Geritol to the winner

Yep, I remember Geritol ads on TV and Radio. Raul Hary (The rest of the Story) used to tout the regenerative powers of the juice as well as the Bunn coffee maker ( I use a Bunn to this day). Best I remember it had a wee bit of alcohol too. I turn sixty-six December the 14th, so entering the greatest generation, and damn proud of my age too. Being old means you can tell folks exactly what you think, and they don't give you any lip. I do this regularly for kicks and giggles. Being an ugly old man has its advantages. I always take advantage of senior discounts, especially at restaurants. I have AARP and AAA stickers all over my vehicles and set my cruise on the speed limit so I can see the scenery and smell the roses, life is too short to get in a hurry!

I always heard you shouldn’t ask a lady her age, weight or shoe size. All of which are increasing in my case...

LERCA said:
I always heard you shouldn’t ask a lady her age, weight or shoe size. All of which are increasing in my case...
PSA!! Due to it's November now, some of the above responses are now a little dated.
@ Guiseppe Hardblast, you will want to update your data and add a year to everyone who is still active on here (assuming that forum memberships cannot be inherited).    ~crofter

66 and up are the greatest generation? The greatest generation to me were the ones who survived the Depression and WWII and they are much older.

"You shouldn't ask a lady here age. It's not polite young whipper snapper. Would you like a butterscotch candy?"

That's what I said, all because I like butterscotch candies.36