Aldi finds!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChickadeeJP

Reaction score
I just got a solar shower for $5 at Aldi in Michigan. I figure this will be great for washing hands and dirty feet (I have a kid), even if I don't use it for taking full showers.

They also have tents, inflatable pillows, water jugs, reflective rope, hammock and foldable stand (stand is good, hammock is not quality for sleeping), a battery operated tent fan/light, and various other camping gear. I missed out on buying the $15 butane stove there a couple weeks ago..

Thanks for sharing Chickadee, another VanDweller found glass water bottles at Aldi. LIDL is coming soon!!! I wonder what goodies they'll have. With these stores there are always great finds... Between TJX stores, Aldi, BigLots and Amazon. Discount camping with great quality stuff should be a piece of cake!

Aldi is the best for finding good seasonal items. If you are needing any small items to set up your van household, they'll be doing the back to college stuff soon.