Adventure Bound

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vic_in_a_van

Reaction score
Been watching the site for about a year.  Circumstances have put me in a position to be a full time van dweller.
Divorced after many years of marriage and now escaping the Matirix.
Was from Oregon.  Traveled to Florida, all over Colorado and now looking for late summer adventure.
Headed to the Extreme Mudfest 2017 Alberta, CA.  Dallas Smith/ Three Days Grace and a few more bands.
Hope to see you there!
From their, headed  back down Oregon 97, Calli 395 to Arizona.
Peace.

Welcome to the forum. I'm still just taking long trips in the van. Hope to full time in the next few months. Still lots to do to get ready. Sounds like you are seeing quite a bit so far. Congratulations on escaping the Matrix.

Welcome Vic to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started. We look forward to hearing more from you. highdesertranger

highdesertranger said:
Welcome Vic to the CRVL forums!  To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips & Tricks" post lists some helpful information to get you started.   We look forward to hearing more from you.  highdesertranger

Thanks for the reply and tips.  Any help is appreciated.

Hope to see you all at the next RTR.

AbuelaLoca said:
Welcome Vic. What are you traipsing around the continent in?

I purchased a GMC AWD extended van back in 2009.  It was used then.  I planned on turning it into a camper van but, never had the time with work.  Recent events changed that.  Had one month to complete build out.  It only has 60,000 miles on it so, should last a while.
400W solar, 210 amp hours is in case i need to buy an air conditioner in the desert.  I like the desert.