a big thumbs up to this forum!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c_hasbeen

Reaction score
Thumbs_up.jpgI am a member on an other forum, and I am amazed at how poorly new members are treated, I find myself thinking about new members on this forum and how warm and friendly this form is.
The greeting with the helping link that each new member gets is very nice!

makes me proud to be part of this community!

Attachments

• Thumbs_up.jpg
    Thumbs_up.jpg
    727.4 KB · Views: 5
I'm a member on that other forum as well, and I saw your posts about the issue. It only seems to be two or three people that are so hostile to new members though. One of them is someone I've had problems with before, so I try really hard to ignore him. It was good of you to speak up, and the thread has now taken a turn for the better.

I'm a newbie here, and I have to say that this is by far a more friendly place. I've had a lot of fun reading posts for that past few days.

I belong to several forums, this one is by far the best for full timers on a budget. other forums tend to cater to the rich or to weekenders. they say they are full time but stay at campgrounds all the time or they say they are boondocking but only stay out for a few days. there is nothing wrong with either one, only I don't fit. here I feel I fit better. lots of great people here trying to put out what works for them and what doesn't. highdesertranger

eapvan said:
It only seems to be two or three people that are so hostile to new members though. One of them is someone I've had problems with before, so I try really hard to ignore him. It was good of you to speak up, and the thread has now taken a turn for the better.

We 'have' had to give the boot to a few disruptive folks over the years from this board.

Makes me wonder if these are those same people stirring up negative energy.