36 Male ISO Female.

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoadnRadio

Reaction score
I guess I can skip the part where I explain what I'm doing and why. If you're like me, you know why. 
 I have been doing this off and on for the last 4 years or so. My goal is to see all 50 states.
So far, I've seen Texas(Where I started), Arkansas, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Nevada,
And I'm currently in California. 

Presently, I'm working and saving money to buy a sailboat to sail up the coast to Alaska and then to Hawaii, and eventually back to the mainland.
I've been alone for a while now, and it would be nice to meet some like myself, that wants to live this lifestyle. I do all this sight seeing and experience all these amazing things, but having no one to share it with is starting to make it feel a bit mundane.
 I am an open minded person, I like trying new things and I'm up for anything exciting. 
In my down time I watch a lot of You Tube. Mostly educational or comedy.
I never miss an episode of Supernatural or The Walking Dead.
Basically I'm a nerd, who likes sci-fi, anime, and stuff like that. 
 I'm not Vegan, or a vegetarian. I know a lot of people who live this lifestyle are, so if that's an issue for you, fair warning.

I work out, and fitness is somewhat important to me. Though I'm not one of those people who counts every calorie and turns their nose up at a good cheeseburger. I'm looking for someone who is the same as me in that regard. 

I smoke cigarettes, and am 420 friendly. 
I don't drink much, though I do enjoy a good craft beer or whisky on occasion.

That's about all I can think of for now. If you'd like to talk just PM me. If not, thanks for reading anyway and have a wonderful day.