3 months into van life

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrknmannavn

Reaction score
Greetings. So due to a forced change in my living situation and the high cost of living, I chose to live in a van. I work 2 jobs, 60+ hours a week so I park around my town. Glad I found this group.

Welcome to the CRVL forums! To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

More power to ya! Hope it all continues to do great for you and you just settle in and live your van life to the best ya can!!

Welcome to the forum. There’s been lots of conversation on here about stealth camping in town. With your experience I’m sure you can jump into that conversation. Of course the other threads are available too. Again welcome.