6 Month Van Living Expenses

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5.9 Cummins, 12 valve, pre computer IMHO The Very Best! I had the last month they made. When the 24 valve started numerous issues, Cracked Brazilian blocks, most all the inj pumps went bad right after the warranty was out, etc.
5.9 Cummins, 12 valve, pre computer IMHO The Very Best! I had the last month they made. When the 24 valve started numerous issues, Cracked Brazilian blocks, most all the inj pumps went bad right after the warranty was out, etc.
Very true..I just realized that my truck what with depreciation and all it is now worth about 5 grand so I made 3 grand over all my costs lol...like a ferrari going up every year

I had several, a one ton 4x4 that got 24mpg w/353 gears.
Mine did till I reworked the IP and put some other mods to make it go faster...first time after mods I hit the throttle it hit 95 before I knew what was happening AND that was before the front end repairs lol...Now I can go up most passes at 55 while towing 11-12 thousand pounds