27 F WA bettering myself and looking for something REAL

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArciePanda

Reaction score
My name is Jessica,  I'm 27 year old and live in a '84 G20 Chevy Conversion Van with my cat Geordi. While it's mostly out of choice, it is a bit of necessity too. I've spent all of my life so far being dependent on others and am just now lear6how to my my own person as an adult. It's hard, but I'm figuring it out with help from friends.

I'm looking to find someone that I can connect with in all aspects, not just physical, though that is definitely a plus. I'm an introvert and have anxiety so someone that can be patient and understanding is very important. I'm a very open person, willing to talk about anything with people, but acting on my ideas is a big step for me. I like people that are willing to 'hold my hand' into new experiences and help walk me through them. 

I'm in the process of getting my first real job and going back to school for my GED and some college classes.

Because of my anxiety I never did much of anything but stay home on the computer, but despite my severe allergies and lack of a current income, I love being outside and exploring with my cat. Either in the woods or out in the city. I'm not a hiker but I would like to become one. It's a slow process to lose the weight I need to and get healthy again. 

Mostly I'm looking for someone to help encourage me and stand with me on my bad days, spend time doing nonsense with me on lazy days. Someone willing to be there to teach me the things I dont know how to do that most people would by now in life. Patient, kind, fun, funny. Maybe a confident, outgoing person to balance out my anxious, introverted self? 

I'm open to all types of people, you never know who you want until you find them, right?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1560304944152.jpg
    FB_IMG_1560304944152.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 16