2000 Chevy mark 3 Conversion Van (updated with link)

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsysoul

Reaction score
Still actively looking for a new home. I found this one and would like you guys to please take a look at this one and tell me what you think. I feel like I have one shot on this and without much knowledge myself, I am clueless. I value your opinions on here as you have helped me so much already.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/4732168932.html

Thanks, Caryn

Caryn, you forgot the link...ha, it's catching, yesterday it was Bob, today it's you!

Doesn't look bad, but I do question why it has Fl. tags and SC title. Just older pics maybe. Do you know how much it is? I didn't see that listed. I would also question it being a six cylinder. Someone more knowledgeable than me may know better but I don't think there are many conversions with a six.

If you talk the the seller maybe you can get better 'feel' about the van. Good Luck.

Bob J.

Not knowing the price limits us but everything else looks really good. I'd for sure give them a call
Bob

I find it interesting that there is no picture of the floor in the back.

I hope you don't mind but I looked at the listings in your area,(or the area that ad was in) and found a few that may be in your price range that actually exist. Here's one

http://greenville.craigslist.org/rvd/4765180041.html

I don't know your budget and it certainly is not any of my business, maybe this is close.

BobJ.

Thanks BobJ I am certainly having trouble doing this on my own. I love this one, but I would need to see if I could trade the Kia. I will call in the morning. Feel free if you see anymore to let me know here or PM. I obviously need all the help I can get lol I really really appreciate all the wisdom here.

Since it looks like it's at a dealership he may trade. But he will sell high and buy low. But he may be someone you could work with, you never know until you try.

Docs have me on some new meds and sleep is difficult so I have lots of time to kill until I leave for Az.

I actually looked (in person) at about 15 RV's and went back and bought the first one I looked at. I was in no hurry so that worked in my favor. It is the 'Off Season' now and that will work in your favor. Don't get discouraged, it wil happen when all the planets line up. Or some silly thing like that..

Bob J.