1994 dodge coach house 192 SD info/opinions

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hexy65

Reaction score
I will be looking at a 1994 dodge coach house 192 SD tomorrow. It has 55000 miles, one owner for $13,900. Any info/opinions appreciated!

I would want to see the maintenance records and to know if its use was spread over its lifetime. If it has been in regular use then I would be interested. The older models can be easier to troubleshoot if problems arise. If it has sat for several years I would want a pro to inspect it. Best luck with it.

As mentioned above, if it hasn't been started regularly (monthly even) seals and gaskets that are expected to get lubed and wet dry up and can fail once under pressure when it's are moving.

I had to pass on a great deal I've because of that. Hadn't been started in 10 years. And yes do not ask them directly if they started it for those reasons. Just find out in conversation how often they used it, the last time, and so forth. You'll get a better idea of actual use.

Update-
I am the buyer of this van and I've got to tell you that you missed a great vehicle! Every thing works as it should. I had the dash air serviced and it cools just fine. The spare tire (which I did not see before the purchase) was shot so it was replaced. The mice did no damage so I removed the nest and some poops. Both batteries were dead on arrival so I replaced just the one stored in the under body box.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts