Yike Bike

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<p style="margin: 0px;"><a href="" target=_blank></a></p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Like this toy better...</p><p style="margin: 0px;">&nbsp;</p><p style="margin: 0px;">Also good for scouting territory. Nah, it's just fun.</p>

The yike bike is neat, but at almost 4k is way too expensive for what it does.<div><br></div>

The Yike bike is really kool but I don't think that would be for me. I would get dizzy and fall off of it LOL<br /><br />As for the drones... they are kool as well but something tells me that today we see the fun in them but in a few years I can see the gov using them against us. Same thing happened with the police radars.. first we had them to check for the police then they got them and made ours illegal.&nbsp;

whole bunch opf folding bikes for $200 to $400.&nbsp; they work great, and fold right up. to carry.&nbsp; just get an aluminum frame version.<br /><br />

I love stuff like this.<br /><br />I do wonder if it will suffer the same fate as Segways.... available and fun but too expensive and delicate for common usage?<br />Bri

Latest posts