Wow!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProjectWe

Reaction score
I figured free-thinking would abound in a community like this. But hot damn, I did not expect to see so many unique & substantive takes so far. Very much looking forward to joining the community.

Quick intro to our plans ~ my partner and I's chief goal is to live stealth around the country, we're very poor and have just begun researching options, and this forum has been the most robust resource so far, again thank you all. I'm thinking we may need to lower expectations, I'm very good at that but I hope my partner will be happy despite "imperfect" externalities. Oh well you do what ya do.

Gratefully,
Jordan

Welcome to the CRVL forums Jordon! If you are able to work, campgrounds are hiring hosts for the summer season. Working over the summer to build up a bit of savings for the rest of the year is a common practice for nomads. Plus you get to spend your summer in beautiful places!

To help you learn the ins and outs of these forums, this "Tips, Tricks and Rules" post lists some helpful information to get you started.

Most of our rules boil down to two simple over-riding principles: 1) What you post should provide good information (like your introductory post), and 2) Any response to someone else's post should make them feel glad they are part of this forum community.

We look forward to hearing more from you.

you won't know what you will be happy with until you get to doing it. So don't try to second guess. Just start by going camping, that will teach you a lot about your comfort levels and reveal to you your unexpected expectations.

Welcome!

I specifically picked my 2004 Chevy Express because I wanted to start stealth. It will be interesting to see how it works as I get out there.