WOMEN ONLY! Tucson AZ

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ella1

Reaction score
Anybody coming to/thru Tucson this winter? Interested in discussing the possibility of a short term (~7- 12 days) "workcamping" type situation?
PM me!
Thanks.
Ella1

I live in a s&b in Tucson. I occasionally need some one to help with whatever needs done at the time. Depending on overall situation it could be a little or a lot...in exchange for a place to park/be for a few days is what I'm thinking. Generally regular home/yard type work.
Not something I've considered before, but the times, they are a'changin'. So, looking for discussion.
I guess I should have said in first post, no drugs, alcohol, smoking, loud noise, or animals.

Ella1 said:
I live in a s&b in Tucson. I occasionally need some one to help with whatever needs done at the time. Depending on overall situation it could be a little or a lot...in exchange for a place to park/be for a few days is what I'm thinking. Generally regular home/yard type work.
Not something I've considered before, but the times, they are a'changin'. So, looking for discussion.
I guess I should have said in first post, no drugs, alcohol, smoking, loud noise, or animals. And it doesn't have to be that long. Can be a few hours, a day or two...

I don't know what happened there! Anyway, I guess I should have said in the first post, no drugs, alcohol, smoking, loud noise, or animals.
And it doesn't have to be that long. Can be a few hours, a day or two...

Wish I was coming through, Ella, I used to live on the west side and miss that area. But I’m in Illinois for the foreseeable future.

Hope you find someone reliable.

I plan to be in Tuscon sometimes this winter. I have lots of skills but can't do heavy lifting or long periods of extended bending. So you can count me out on ditch digging, furniture moving, endless hours of weeding, etc. I don't drink, do drugs, don't smoke, don't have animals, I don't play loud music. But if I am working on projects then there is little doubt that noise will be made.

Queen said:
Wish I was coming through, Ella, I used to live on the west side and miss that area. But I’m in Illinois for the foreseeable future.  
Hope you find someone reliable.  

Hey, Queen, thanks!  You DO know, right, it'll get COLD there in a few months, Don't you?  :D  :D
I hope you're well and everything is good.
There's a LOT of changes going on here. I'm on the southeast side. I'm amazed at the amount of building done and being done here to Benson.  
Thanks for your response, take care.  :)

You’re right, Ella, it gets freezing cold here in the winter! But alas, my healthcare is here until I turn 65 (six more years). :D