Women only: Planning to get on Road Fall 2018 Hello All!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lf6998

Reaction score
I previously posted about hitting the road in October, I cannot find post to review previous communication.

Leaving Wisconsin in October, don't have a set date as camp host/mgr will be based on weather (when water turned off will pull out).  My only goal is to be at 2019 RTR, single female no drama non smoker rare to have a beer, traveling w dog.  

I left apartment living in May, first night Walmart, a few at friends, another Walmart and to host job for summer.  I have driven cross country 4x to New York and AZ and have stayed in vehicle (compact car and a Rogue) at Walmart, truck stops, waysides and hotels.  So I am comfortable traveling and doing so alone, however would like some socializing, I have Tom Tom and pretty handy with tools. 

At some point I have friend n cousin in AZ and would like to meet a cousin in CO and be back for opening park in WI for May 2019. 

Please respond to message and I will try not to lose names/contacts this time...  My dog in picture, he is sassy pants real name Sebastian. 

Good luck to all and safe travels. L