Women Only: Hi Everyone...

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maki2, some people must put others in 'boxes' and 'perfectly label' them. Come on, those like us don't want or need someone explaining 'anything to them about what words they want to use' to explain themselves :) :)
Leave the labeling and judgements behind, jump out of the box and join in the fun of it all. being told we are wrong etc. takes the fun out of it all, boo....beauty of it all is we can call ourselves any darn thing we want. Who cares if it is a perfect use of a word or not? I sure don't!

Put me in the feral old group also ya'll HAHA
I am sure untrained as of now when my entire attitude has flipped away from all the human labeling and judging that goes on our there in the big bad world :)

Hi Travelaround,

You stated that you are attending the WRTR in your car. What is the date of that and where please? I am thinking
about buying a car to start out in...How does your Taurus work out?

Marvonn said:
Way to go Moxadox......that is what I hope to be very soon...FERAL...and without fear.
Right on, Marvonn. Go for it. It's OK to feel the fear...and do it anyway!

The Dire Wolfess

Marvonn said:
WRTR ... What is the date of that and where please?
... How does your Taurus work out?

Hi Marvonn,

WRTR is January 4 through 8 in Bouse, Arizona.
https://www.cheaprvliving.com/womensrtr/

After that, there will be the regular RTR until the 20th in Quartzsite.
https://www.cheaprvliving.com/rtr/

My car - well, I've slept in it before for a week only, and didn't like it because before long my hips were in pain when I tried to get to sleep. But this time I'll be investing in a better bed situation, and there will be a tent if I can manage to get the stakes into the hard packed ground. If it goes good in January I might give up my apartment and live in the car until my van is ready for me.

RoamerRV428 said:
maki2, some people must put others in 'boxes' and 'perfectly label' them. Come on, those like us don't want or need someone explaining 'anything to them about what words they want to use' to explain themselves :) :)
Leave the labeling and judgements behind, jump out of the box and join in the fun of it all. being told we are wrong etc. takes the fun out of it all, boo....beauty of it all is we can call ourselves any darn thing we want. Who cares if it is a perfect use of a word or not? I sure don't!

Put me in the feral old group also ya'll HAHA
I am sure untrained as of now when my entire attitude has flipped away from all the human labeling and judging that goes on our there in the big bad world :)
[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Feral cat here....and proud of it! Domesticated ones might not adjust to the minimalism of van living.

Tessie said:
Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say howdy. :)
HOWDY!! I'm new to this life style but anxious to get started. Just bought a well-maintained used pop-up. I don't know how to tow, I don't even have a hitch on my little SUV yet, but hey, I'm heading West!! Planning on making both the WRTR and RTR. The we'll see which way the wind blows. 

I'm 62 and my sister is 70. But we'll be out there giggling away.

Can't wait to meet you awesome Steel under Fluff women! :heart: