WOMEN ONLY!!! Female Urination Devices

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allofJules

Reaction score
Alright Vanners - Which device do you love and why? SheWee? GoGirl? Pibella?  An automotive funnel?  

Someone showed me one at RTR that had a hose coming off of it and into a jug, but I can't find any with an extension option that long. I am hoping to order something simpler to deal with than the bucket set-up that I had for my last excursion.  

Thanks.  
Jules

Some threads discussing different "options", they'll include everything from composting toilets to the female urination devices. I tried one years ago, unsuccessfully. I have 2 I need to try, but just don't get it done.

https://vanlivingforum.com/showthread.php?tid=2937&highlight=shewee
https://vanlivingforum.com/showthread.php?tid=652&highlight=shewee
https://vanlivingforum.com/showthread.php?tid=12793&highlight=shewee

Could the long one be The Freshette? https://www.amazon.com/Freshette-LI...4010&sr=8-27&keywords=female+urination+device

I simply use a yellow wide mouth Nalgene bottle when I want simplicity.

It’s light, discreet to empty, has an attached lid and the opening is sufficient.

For a long hose, you could go to a hardware store and buy plastic tubing to connect to the end of whatever choice you are making as they have various diameters. There isn't a commercial one that I have seen with a hose that long, probably homemade with a funnel of some sort???

after researching it, I bought a She-Wee and it works GREAT!!
I didn't listen to the instructions, which say to practice in the shower.
If figured, no problem, I got this.
I peed all over the place!! lol
I practiced, practice makes perfect!!
I used this for two days in the back of my mini van, on my knees in a plastic jug, without any leakage.
it's a simple small gadget and works incredibly well . . . but practice first!!
how liberating to pee like this!!

Tried them all, every option leaked at one point or another, now I stick with a porta potty.

Once you master the perfect angle at which to position the she-wee, it works like a charm!!

I have a PeeStyle. It's way easy to use, fits in my pocket. I stay out in the wilderness most of the time, and the PeeStyle has solved the annoying problem of getting pine needles and sap stuck to my "sensitive parts" LOL

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have automotive funnel w/xtra tubing - standing because my knees doth protest too much

I met a male nomad van dweller who drilled a hole in the floor of his van and ran a piece of silicone tubing through it. He attached a funnel to the tubing and voila, stealth urinal! People passing by his parked Chevy van at night might just think the small stream of liquid issuing from beneath the van is just condensation.....I'm not big on making holes in vehicles, but I thought his idea was great!

This is so much easier than referenced - Aim away from the ankle! Problem solved...

LathrenJames said:
This is so much easier than referenced - Aim away from the ankle! Problem solved...
Hmm...."LathrenJames" is a funny name for a WOMEN ONLY thread.

LathrenJames said:
I guess so but 100% female. I promise. ;)
OK I believe you...see you down the road [emoji106][emoji6][emoji173]

I chose the AquaEveGo - it was designed by a female occupational therapist. It works well in any position (standing, squatting, or lying down) and is contoured for a comfortable "fit". I'm in a compact SUV and I have mobility challenges so the flexibility to use it lying down was important in my case.

The only downside is that it doesn't have a cap, so it needs to be emptied into another sealable container once the business is done. Personally, it wasn't difficult for me to adapt to this extra step.

It's $20 on Amazon with free shipping.