Will you prepare a protable power station for RVs?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solartech

Reaction score
[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Will you prepare a protable power station for RVs? I am thinking about these brands and hope to give some comments.[/font]
[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Like:Zendure Superbase Pro,Bluetti AC200P,Jackery EX 2000[/font]

So what's to prepare? You stick out the panels, plug it in, and then turn it on. Then you use it. Go ahead and comment.

solartech said:
[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Will you prepare a protable power station for RVs? I am thinking about these brands and hope to give some comments.[/font]
[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Like:Zendure Superbase Pro,Bluetti AC200P,Jackery EX 2000[/font]

??? Not sure what you're asking here. Buy the power station, read the manual, charge it up and use it.

I have a Jackery and it exceeded all my expectations.
That said, they're pricey and you can buy MUCH higher capacity cells and build your own Powerstation
Plus, if you ever have a malfunction or battery failure it can be pricey to get fixed.

In fact, I did just that. I built a 120Ah power station that does everything the Jackery does and more ....for less.

It's limited only by the cells I use. I could make it a 1000Ah powerstation if I wanted to.

I bought a Bluetti a few years ago. It is the 1500 watt model. It has served me well and does what it is supposed to do. But, if I was to do it over again, I would do as other have suggested and build a system from components. You have a lot more flexibility that way for expansion. I will keep using the Bluetti until it goes buns up and then I will build from components.

You might be right. On second thought, a protable power station sounds like something you get at Home Depot. It is a table saw, router table, and vegetable juicer all in one unit. Some of the reviews state the carrot juice has remnants of saw dust in it.

Of course some people do have trouble following instructions. But would they use the screen name solartech if they are that way? No of course not so it does lead one to think this must be a scam posting.. but there was no link associated with it so that makes one think likely not. But it is in the choosing the right RV thread, not in an electrical thread or in the newcomers thread. Of course if you have trouble with instructions that could easily happen. One of life's little mysteries.

Solar tech if you need help do continue on with a further explation of what you need. We are actually pretty good when it comes to sharing advice once the actual question is understood.

JanaBanana said:
I bought a Bluetti a few years ago.  It is the 1500 watt model.  It has served me well and does what it is supposed to do.  But, if I was to do it over again, I would do as other have suggested and build a system from components.  You have a lot more flexibility that way for expansion.  I will keep using the Bluetti until it goes buns up and then I will build from components.

JB,

If your Bluetti goes "buns up", you can decide to have it repaired or I will offer you something for it.
Electronics is my hobby.

Anyone with a failed Powerstation can get something for it, if they just ask   :p
The landfills don't need anymore filling.