Wikipedia Article on Vandwelling

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debit.servus

Reaction score
Hi There, First and foremost if this topic is in the wrong forum please feel free to move it.<br><br>I was on Wikipedia and decided to search up Vandwelling. I found a bare article and decided something needed to be done. So I created a Wikipedia account and wrote what I know about the Vandwelling Lifestyle, and got it off to a great start. Now I am asking people to help edit the Wikipedia page on Vandwelling so it meets Wikipedia's quality standards and has more information related to the vandwelling lifestyle. You don't need an account to edit the article but if you have one your I.P. Address wont get recorded for the public to see.&nbsp; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki /Vandwelling .

This topic leaves me with mixed feelings...<br><br>The ability to edit wikipedia, and thusly totally discredit good information, is too great.<br><br>I am very into...fringe...information, and wikipedia, generally trashes anything that is NOT 'common knowledge'.<br><br>I would rather not have the vandwelling lifestyle be well know.<br><br>I do not believe the vast majority of the US population can handle such a big change as living happily and safely in a vehicle...Europe and the rest would handle the wiki better...<br><br>But the USA likes to...twist...information.&nbsp; We all know about this, I hope.<br><br>So, a wikipedia about vandwelling will end up being used against "us", in the long run, IMO.