Where to purchase a Daly BMS 200A or 250A?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobOfYork

Reaction score
I have a 4 cell LiFePo4 battery and want to purchase a Daly BMS. Either a 200A or 250A.

I see they actually have several different models of each size.

Any recommendations on what one to buy and from where?

Any links will be greatly appreciated.

Weight said:
Not Daly. But I would argue better quality. This supplier is in USA and stands behind the products they sell. Electric Car Parts Company. https://www.electriccarpartscompany.com/12V-4S-200A-EV-Lithium-LiFePO4-BMS-Battery-Management-System

That is literally a Chinese BMS from the same factory as Daly. Electriccarpartscompany is just importing and  sticking their label on it. 

It is nice to have a US company for support in case it fails, but don't think this is anything different or better quality. The price isn't out of line though, about 20-30 bucks higher than aliexpress.

You do not have to buy from ECP Co. Order direct from China. The way these China deals work; the USA based import company has an existing China manufacturer build to USA specifications. Sometimes even the item is designed by USA engineers. Importer expects some defective units and adjusts the amount to cover that loss. USA importer expects the units they receive to match their specifications. China manufacturer has no qualms about selling sub-par or even knock-offs to other shippers. The USA importer stands behind the units they have and have a local phone for customer service. They earn the few bucks more they charge. I urge you to support knock-offs and buy directly from China. You deserve the best.

"I urge you to support knock-offs and buy directly from China. You deserve the best."

What?

Highdesertranger