What's your SIGN...........now ?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eDJ_

Reaction score
Time was,   I was a Scorpio. 

NASA releases a new constellation into the Zodiac and now there's   "Ophiuchus"  the 13th House.  (it has no opposite)

Ophiuchus,  the Snake Bearer",   is a constellation close to Scorpio.

zodiac.jpg

Story on the Today Show

http://www.today.com/popculture/your-life-lie-zodiac-has-changed-here-s-your-new-t103295

About the SIGN:  http://zodiacbooks.com/signs-ophiuchus.html

The science behind Ophiuchus:   https://www.inverse.com/article/21365-science-zodiac-ophiuchus-nasa

Your Birthday and the SIGNS now:  

Capricorn: Jan. 20 to Feb. 16

Aquarius: Feb. 16 to March 11

Pisces: March 11 to April 18

Aries: April 18 to May 13

Taurus: May 13 to June 21

Gemini: June 21 to July 20

Cancer: July 20 to Aug. 10

Leo: Aug. 10 to Sept. 16

Virgo: Sept. 16 to Oct. 30

Libra: Oct. 30 to Nov. 23

Scorpio: Nov. 23 to Nov. 29

Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 to Dec. 17

Sagittarius: Dec. 17 to Jan. 20

So what was your Sign and what is it now ?   If you fall into the House of Ophiuchus,  do you think it better describes you ?   If you shifted from one house to another in this,  are you better described now than before ?

dang, are we in a bar in the 70's. lol. when I saw the title that's the first thing that came to mind. highdesertranger

I become a Ophiuchus being born on the 30th of November. Sagittarius still describes me better.

I am now a Taurus instead of a Gemini and NOOOOO it doesn't describe me better...I wanna go back! I like being a Gemini!

Seems like I'm a Leo now, but I was a preemie so maybe I'm still technically a Virgo?

I see nothing in the U.S. Constitution that gives the damn gubbermint the power to create a new constellation.  Screw em!  I'm still a Gemini!

And Pluto is still a planet, damn it!

according to that, I am now a Virgo, instead of a Libra
I was FAR better represented by the Libra sign

Was a Cancer, now a Gemini..........Still think its a load of crap though. On the table sheet in the Chinese restaurants, I am a Dragon which is kind of cool......for a load of crap

So I guess I went from 'WARRIOR' to 'PACIFIST' .....

Homey don't play dat...

39386d1382844738-say-i-dare-you-imageuploadedbycurltalk1382844726.770261.jpg

No. Uh uh. Not changing because NASA added something and calls the original omission a mistake. All the people I've known/know well enough have fitted their astrological signs so well that I don't think there was a mistake. Modern science is slowly catching up when it comes to the moon having an effect so it's not so far-fetched that eventually modern science will catch up when it comes to astrology. Who knows? *shrug* The ancestors knew a lot more in some areas than our modern "civilized" world gives them credit.

Pluto is still a planet. Only now they call it a "dwarf planet."

:huh:           I first thought of Travis Tritt singing "Here's Your Sign"

I used to be a Cancer......Until I changed it several years ago to "NOT USER FRIENDLY" That's my sign now.
                                                It suits me better than a crab.
Jewellann

LOL "Here's your sign!" NOT USER FRIENDLY---wish I woulda had that one a long time ago. I hate users! Oh wait, you meant that differently...

La la la la *hands over ears* Pluto is a planet La la la la :p Labels. Causing problems even in the Universe. Heh

I'll stick to using what is useful to me and letting others deal with some deeper understanding---like electricity! ;) We're all better off that way! :p

The zodiac never meant much to me....but CAN THEY EVEN DO THAT?

So now instead of 1/12th the human population of the planet sharing the same personality characteristics, it is now 1/13th?

Ugh! Math! It all depends on if you further split the personalities based on Myer-Briggs which has 16. :p I don't believe any studies have been done as to the delineation of where the different astrological signs fall within the Myer-Briggs personality types so any further math would actually only be conjecture. :D

Latest posts