What's your SIGN...........now ?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm an Aquarius now? Forget it. I'll stay a Pisces. Don't burst me bubble!@.. haha

Leo to a Cancer? No, I am a Leo through and through. I brother is a Cancer and I have worked with a few so am more than familiar.

I thought it was offensive to take away Pluto's planet status, but it allowed me to get my son a really cool talking game thingy on the planets since it was "outdated".

i'm ophiuchus under this system and I like the way it feels on me. 13 is one of my favorite numbers :)

When did NASA become involved with Astrology? When did Astrologers recognize NASA. (science)
I was conceived, carried, born and raised under the sign of The Flying Red Horse. A Pegasus.

Well, this is depressing. I was Sagittarius and now I'm something I can't pronounce or spell. What will I say when High Desert Ranger sees me in a bar, tries to put the moves on me and asks me, "What's your sign baby?"

dragonflyinthesky said:
Well, this is depressing. I was Sagittarius and now I'm something I can't pronounce or spell. What will I say when  High Desert Ranger sees me in a bar, tries to put the moves on me and asks me, "What's your sign baby?"

I see the problem.  If you tell him "I'm a snake handler", he's gonna think you're one of those crazy hillbilly cultists.

Wonder if that's gonna turn him off, or turn him on?

This is the only sign that should matter.

Attachments

• hitchhikers.jpg
    hitchhikers.jpg
    242.5 KB
So is this anything like congressional redistricting?

I almost lived in the State of Lincoln once, I Would not have had to move...... but it didn't happen.

Dave

Nasa - NOT A SMART AGENCY, LOL. I'm with you Snow Gypsy, I have been and always shall be a LEO!!!

Latest posts