What's the word on the Anza-Borrego caravan?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNoodly

Reaction score
The Ehrenberg folks seem to be gathering. What about the Anza-Borrego caravan?

I'm a coward and still maintaining a safe distance. I'm afraid 499 people are going to show up at once. HeeHee

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

So is it that no one is at the Anza-Borrego caravan, or that they're just not online, or disinclined to respond?

I counted 7 rigs from my view, beautiful sunset, 1 for sure likely others scattered out. Nice out here, oh a mosquito found my phone.. will see what tommorow brings I'm happy day #1

I am coming on Saturday. Only for week-end though.  

By the way, I ordered a "Born to Wander" sticker.
The message on the screen said I will receive by 25th or 26th.
But I still haven't received it yet as of 31st.

I want to put it on my car to show my appreciation for Bob's work.
But not received it yet.
Is it coming with an easily recognizable envelop?

Matrix camper, your question about the sticker may not be seen here and I know nothing about those sales. Is there a contact on the sale page?

None together in a group so far, 3 rigs with caravans I know of.. really quiet and nice temp this morning. The mosquito was just a single knat false alarm.

Don't make me come out there! LOL

What happened to the leader of the caravan? Who is it?

Lisa

We'll probably be out in a few days.

We may jump caravans after van build. How do you guys feel about generators?  My husband is disabled and needs it at times

Manyways2go said:
Main group had moved 1/4 mile west
20 bodies around campfire last night. All is well.

whats the new gps cords?

I am enroute to the caravan meeting in Anza-Borrego. I should get there around 5pm today! Once Im there I will take a few photos if everyone is cool with it and I will post them along with a short report. Gunner   :huh:

livin life to the macs said:
We may jump caravans after van build. How do you guys feel about generators?  My husband is disabled and needs it at times

I personally don’t have issues as long as it’s a inverter model. The open frame construction generators run wide open at 3600 rpm.

thurm said:
whats the new gps cords?

33.296247,-116.299099 maybe? From old spot Stay on  hwy SR22 
It was visable from original location a short distance closer to town of Borrego Springs
Right turn on paved road named pegleg also named Henderson canyon and your there
Another few arrived Saturday one chosen to Solo original location last I heard