What simple thing can bring a smile to your face?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt, you put a lot of time and thought in your posts. I sometimes just go for the silly (see above) makes me want to meet you at some point.

Rob

Likewise Gunny, god willing I'll be out your way this summer. My Dad's best friend moved to New Mexico a few years ago and I've not seen him much since my dad's passed so he's been trying to get me out there. I could then do a swing through Texas towards you and then loop up to Portland to see my brother, who ive also not seen since he's moved out there. Then across the top of the country and some of the national parks on the way home, a nice circumnavigation of the entire country! It's exactly what I need after being housebound the last four years.

rvpopeye said:
Matt
You gotta fill in that list some more!

That list will fill in more as I go, including a stop in your neck of the woods!  I do have others I need to visit including stops in Ashville, Ft Lauderdale, San Diego(friend lives 2 min walk to pacific beach and has parking for an rv), Denver and aunt in the Upper Penninsula.  Now that i'm talking about it I need to make sure it happens!

After having to drive past so many great sights in my music biz days I now try to take in everything I can even if it means adding a hundred or more to my odometer.

You never know when/if you will ever get another chance ......

Back to the thread..
I smile when I see someone discover a place I've been to and know just how AMAZING the view is!
It happens a lot here on the forum.

Every Road Leads Home said:
...there is nothing quite like a brand new pair of socks.  So for the last two years I've put  brand new socks on my feet every morning since, and everyday it makes me smile. 

Your post has put a smile on my face!
(Are you sure you didn't get the idea from an old episode of "The Odd Couple"?

One thing's certain:  You never :s  have to wonder how the dryer managed to eat another sock.

Charlotte

:s  I've heard it said that "the truth will set you free" But first it will hurt like hell.  Today in a hurry I painted my toe nails a hot coral pink.  I'm a "lady of a certain age" and not as "bendable" as I use to be, I also need eye surgery. 
 I SHOULD'VE worn my spec-ti-cals  :huh: This is me when I saw my feet after I put them on!  It's a good thing when I can laugh at myself.  :D

Jewellann

Latest posts