What simple thing can bring a smile to your face?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Txjaybird

Reaction score
:)       Queenie and I are lucky.   Our apt. back door faces a greenbelt with a long sloping yard and then trees and wild honeysuckle  and all sorts of critters. 

Today I saw a little turtle.   Now he was a lucky little  turtle.

Queenie didn't see him so she didn't go into her "I will have ya for lunch/make a chew toy out of ya!" mode

and I saw him before I stepped on him so I missed him completely.   :)

It's a good day so far...no ringing phone  :)  no one knocking on the door   :)   dishes washed     :) 

five lines of clothes washed and hung out   :)     now it's time for a Expendables I, II, III, marathon   :heart:   

and Taco Burgers!!!!       :D

I hope everyone has a day as good as this one has been for us..........TJB.........QUEENIE [RUFF]

It brings a smile to my face to sip this very cold beer with my lunch and think how wonderful it is to have solar power running our fridge while I read posts from my CRVL friends :)

To see a butterfly or honey bee since I keep hearing that they are disappearing.

Simple music by a master.

IZ LIVES!

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

Any kind of wild creatures, snowy mountains, silence and solitude.

BradKW said:
Lapdances.

Now that brought more than a smile to my face.... :D

I go around with a smile on my face most days - generally caused by gorgeous scenery, stress free living and good friends nearby!

Pssssss.... We're camped in the Coconino National Forest on the top of a hill overlooking the Verde valley outside of Cottonwood AZ. We see hot air balloons over Sedona each day at sunrise and red rocks everywhere!

Life is good... :D :D :D

a small kid being a kid.

a tree that has seen more than I have

clear water

any wild animal ( reptiles not included)

a politician falling down stairs

:)  SEEING ALL THESE HAPPY POSTS........EVEN "LAP DANCES" GAVE ME :D  A BIG GRIN AND I'M AN OL' LADY...{WELL MOST OF THE TIME}.       DON'T TAKE ANY WOODEN NICKLES   

TJB aka JEWELLANN

Tjaybird said:
:)  SEEING ALL THESE HAPPY POSTS........EVEN "LAP DANCES" GAVE ME :D  A BIG GRIN AND I'M AN OL' LADY...{WELL MOST OF THE TIME}.       DON'T TAKE ANY WOODEN NICKLES   

TJB aka JEWELLANN

Wooden nickles make me smile. ;)

Makes me smile:

Child laughing  :)
fat bank account  :cool:
Being able to not worry about money  :angel:
Not worrying about my job (They are pushing for us to do more, but I was told "Don't worry, they won't get rid of you unless you hit someone")  :rolleyes:
Seeing a dog seeing it's owner after even a few minutes away....(Also shed a tear for my past)  :(
thinking of that sandwich, beer and chips and dip wait for me in my van.... :D

That's enough for now.

Every good thing in life makes me smile, and there is no better feeling than when that smile is returned by others.

I live on the East Coast so anytime i'm heading West i'm pretty happy. With a brother that just moved to Portland and some friends of the family just moving to New Mexico looks like i'll even have a few "excuses" to head West this year.

:) Today at Wally World I saw a drink coaster and printed on it was,   "I Have Mixed Feelings About Drinks"

:)  Another fella selling his truck and willing to leave his Wench to seal the deal.

:) Reading the posts in this thread.

Jewellann

Txjaybird said:
:) Today at Wally World I saw a drink coaster and printed on it was,   "I Have Mixed Feelings About Drinks"

Well Crap-On-A-Cracker It should say  " I Have Mixed Drinks About Feelings"
                               { & I proof read EVERTHING before I post} :-/

Jewellann

The Wonder on a pre-schoolers face as he discovers for the first time the basics of life!
So innocent, so full of wonder........

Pouring water into a glass, dust floating in a Sunbeam, throwing sand up into the air so it falls back down, bugs, being loved by puppies, etc.

Dave

Latest posts