What is outside your door?? *pictures*

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In McKittrick Canyon....Guadalupe Mtns. NP

Attachments

• Guadalupe Mtns. IMG_9006 - C1 (2).JPG
    Guadalupe Mtns. IMG_9006 - C1 (2).JPG
    273.4 KB · Views: 26
^^

Beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Blanch. :) Colors are spread out in that canyon but it has some gorgeous scenery.

Here's one for HDR...……...Mt Hood

looking back mt hood.jpg

""I never saw a sight that didn't look better looking back......I was born under a wandering star...………….""               doug

Attachments

• looking back mt hood.jpg
    looking back mt hood.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 20
abnorm said:
Here's one for HDR...……...Mt Hood

""I never saw a sight that didn't look better looking back......I was born under a wandering star...………….""               doug

Nice shot Doug.

Some great shots, enjoying them tremendously.

Outlaw country

IMG_20181019_152807-3072x1728.jpg

Whenever I see these Western landscapes, have to start whistling to myself some of these tunes, like a high plains drifter, riding my trusty steed across the wild wild West. Call me Clint.

Western theme song videos.

Attachments

• IMG_20181019_152807-3072x1728.jpg
    IMG_20181019_152807-3072x1728.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
beach1.JPG
A sandy beach with a nice view of Puget Sound across to the Olympic mountains. You can paddle board from it or just lay in the sun and relax, it is right in metropolitan Seattle. You can have it for your backyard for a few days or even a week at no cost if you belong to the Elks. Paddle board rental is across the road and so is a bike trail and a big park at the end of the street with an even larger beach.

Attachments

• beach1.JPG
    beach1.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 12
89e027f88fb03c6716ea2bd979ba8983.jpg

Camp in Alabama Hills. A few fellow dwellers have shown up. I’m still having a wonderful time.

Blanch, you always have a wonderful time. Good view of Whitney there.

Thanks.

maki2 said:
A sandy beach with a nice view of Puget Sound across to the Olympic mountains. You can paddle board from it or just lay in the sun and relax, it is right in metropolitan Seattle. You can have it for your backyard for a few days or even a week at no cost if you belong to the Elks. Paddle board rental is across the road and so is a bike trail and a big park at the end of the street with an even larger beach.

I'm trying to think of where that is.  Alki is the only really sandy beach.  The others are more rocky.    ~crofter

Couple more shots from recent stay in Guadalupe Mtns. Make that one shot.....

Attachments

• Rainbow--GUMO- NP IMG_1264 - C3 sm.JPG
    Rainbow--GUMO- NP IMG_1264 - C3 sm.JPG
    138.8 KB · Views: 16
Still can’t post picture and I don’t know how to delete these posts. Help?

Thank you, Brian. :heart:

According to use.com, where I store my pics and vids, the format I used was supposed to be correct.

I need to spend some time to figure out what the problem is, but it won’t be this week. We’re insanely busy!

I love seeing other people’s pictures, and I have an advanced degree in photography myself, but not in computer science. :rolleyes:

Love and All Good Things,

Jesse.

7d6bf94369b767e0751f71f5bf5c5f6a.jpg

Big Pine.
I’m on top of the world and that wildfire smoke has arrived from the other side of the Sierra.

LowTechThat's cool your doing it in an M35, I had 2 Dueces, a '66 with 7k actual miles & a radio repair box with all the benches & tool chests. Then a '71 troop carrier. I bought a 5 ton fully equiped machine shop truck that was new on ebay for $11k but the service dept at the car dealership selling it took most of the equipment except the Enco lathe, generator. It had the side batwings that folded up. Too bad as it was new.