What did you name your van?

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vesper

Reaction score
Hi! I searched , and did not find a thread in the subject. I am a stargazer, and have tend to name my telescopes.
I was wondering if, and what, you all name your rolling homes, and why.
I have a few ideas, but no van yet.
Just call me a romantic...

Vesper

I have several special names for mine, depending on what mechanical problems I'm having. POS seems to creep in a lot...

Not a van, but a pickup camper:  ett gammelt sköldpaddskal

-- Spiff

No can, but a 20ft. Travel trailer, named the "SHUG SHACK"  :rolleyes:

My first E150 I named Gypsy Dreamer. That's what I felt I was at that time.

For years I lusted after a Class B. Finally pulled that trigger last January. My first name is Ann, my Mom and a few close friends call me "Annie". Last name initial is B. So this Pleasure Way is named "The Annie B".

Ziggy the Snail Shell, after the letters in her license plate.

Not a van but rv is named Moho. I know, not too original.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cammalu said:
Not a van but rv is named Moho.  I know, not too original.  

Sure you're not a geologist....?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohorovičić_discontinuity

The Mohorovičić discontinuity (Croatian pronunciation: [moxorôʋiːt͡ʃit͡ɕ]),[1] usually referred to as the Moho, is the boundary between the Earth's crust and the mantle. Named after the pioneering Croatian seismologist Andrija Mohorovičić, the Moho separates both the oceanic crust and continental crust from underlying mantle. The Moho lies almost entirely within the lithosphere; only beneath mid-ocean ridges does it define the lithosphere–asthenosphereboundary. The Mohorovičić discontinuity was first identified in 1909 by Mohorovičić, when he observed that seismograms from shallow-focus earthquakes had two sets of P-waves and S-waves, one that followed a direct path near the Earth's surface and the other refracted by a high-velocity medium.[2]

:)

Silly Lenny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts