What are you doing today?!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ITS FOOTBALL SATURDAY!!
Rivalry Weekend too for many Universities.
Noon kikoff it’s Ohio State at 〽️ichigan.
IMG_2243.jpeg
where the Wolverines look to make it 3 straight against the Buckeyes.
IMG_2215.jpeg
tmp.gif

Florida State Seminoles at Florida Gators 🐊
Kix off at 7PM
IMG_2242.jpeg
For the Seminoles it’s 1 down 1 to go.
IMG_2224.jpeg

IMG_2241.jpeg
GO NOLES!!

Attachments

• IMG_2224.jpeg
    IMG_2224.jpeg
    295.8 KB · Views: 0
Waves are natures way of recharging your internal batteries.

The sound, smell, sight of them can do this. Even without getting into the water yourself. Sometimes you just need a cool change

Waves are natures way of recharging your internal batteries.

The sound, smell, sight of them can do this. Even without getting into the water yourself. Sometimes you just need a cool change
Just being in nature improves your mood and health. Also, having birds in your yard.

One leading theory is that nature can restore our attention and counter the mental fatigue that today’s urban and sensory-filled environments cause. A second is that it can reduce stress; blood pressure, heart rate, and stress hormones all drop with time in nature, studies show. Both factors—cognitive function and stress response—have been linked to conditions such as depression.

From: https://www.audubon.org/magazine/winter-2019/birding-benefits-how-nature-improves-our-mental

Staying home sitting near the diesel heater. I envy you folks in Arizona right now.
Untitled-74.jpg

ITS CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL SATURDAY!

Michigan Wolverines vs Iowa Hawkeyes for the Big Ten Championship. 8:00 pm est IMG_2261.jpeg
Above pik: The scene at Michigan Stadium last Saturday with 115,000 fans storming the field after Michigan defeated hated rival Ohio State.
GO BLUE!

Florida State Seminoles vs Louisville Cardinals for the ACC Championship also at 8pm est. The Seminoles may be down to their 3rd string quarterback for this game and Louisville has a very good defense soooo????
GO NOLES!

After last night I think this is Washington's year. And starting in 2024 the Big Ten champions will either be Washington or Oregon. (Just stirring the pot!) :devilish:

After last night I think this is Washington's year. And starting in 2024 the Big Ten champions will either be Washington or Oregon. (Just stirring the pot!) :devilish:
😂😂 yeah; this is exactly what Penn St & Nebraska both said too when they joined the Big Ten. How’s that worked out for em?😂😂

But they’ll stand a better chance when 〽️ichigan leaves the B10.

Penix will suffer psychological flashback nightmares if he faces 〽️s defense again. He’ll be takin to the psyc ward mumbling “but but I’m not a Hoosier anymore”😂
Sayin

ITS CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL SATURDAY!

Michigan Wolverines vs Iowa Hawkeyes for the Big Ten Championship. 8:00 pm est View attachment 34645
Above pik: The scene at Michigan Stadium last Saturday with 115,000 fans storming the field after Michigan defeated hated rival Ohio State.
GO BLUE!

Florida State Seminoles vs Louisville Cardinals for the ACC Championship also at 8pm est. The Seminoles may be down to their 3rd string quarterback for this game and Louisville has a very good defense soooo????
GO NOLES!
Iowa has the number 8th best defense in the country. Unfortunately it also has the number 133rd offense, dead last. Unless someplace very, very hot decides to freeze over today, this game is over by the end of the 1st quarter. A very tepid go hawks...

On a side note, I need your Noles and Bama to have a bad day to push my Horns into the CFP. GO HORNS...

Iowa has the number 8th best defense in the country. Unfortunately it also has the number 133rd offense, dead last.
Let me put this into its proper perspective.
Iowa’s 8th best defense stats were built against teams who had no offense except Penn St who beat them 31-0.

And Iowa’s dead last offense stats “built” against teams who didn’t play great defense except again PSU who beat them 31-0.

Apparently there’s a bar somewhere in Iowa offering free beer from kikoff until Iowa scores. 😂 place might go broke. 😂

While I don’t apply the transitive rule regarding college football, perse’; but yeah the statistical matchup in this game does not bode well for Iowa.

But still “on any given day”……..
intjonny

Last edited:
😂😂 yeah; this is exactly what Penn St & Nebraska both said too when they joined the Big Ten. How’s that worked out for em?😂😂

But they’ll stand a better chance when 〽️ichigan leaves the B10.

Penix will suffer psychological flashback nightmares if he faces 〽️s defense again. He’ll be takin to the psyc ward mumbling “but but I’m not a Hoosier anymore”😂
Sayin
I agree. I think Oregon, Washington, USC, and UCLA are in for an eye opening, awakening when they join the Big Ten. I think they all will experience a 'Nebraska moment.'

On a side note, where do you see Michigan going to. The NFC or AFC...

Iowa’s 8th best defense stats were built against teams who had no offense except Penn St who beat them 31-0.

And Iowa’s dead last offense stats “built” against teams who didn’t play great defense except again PSU who beat them 31-0.

Apparently there’s a bar somewhere in Iowa offering free beer from kikoff until Iowa scores. 😂 place might go broke. 😂

While I don’t apply the transitive rule regarding college football, perse’; but yeah the statistical matchup in this game does not bode well for Iowa.

intjonny
If I were in Iowa right now, I'd be hunting down that bar...

intjonny
Can't argue with sound reasoning or fact. We did have a lite schedule this year...

Can't argue with sound reasoning or fact. We did have a lite schedule this year...
I think Ferentz is the best head coach in college football. No one does more with less than him. Imagine what he would accomplish at any of the traditional university football power house programs that basically recruit themselves year in; year out from talent rich geographic areas.

But he retiring now.

I think Ferentz is the best head coach in college football. No one does more with less than him. Imagine what he would accomplish at any of the traditional university football power house programs that basically recruit themselves year in; year out from talent rich geographic areas.

But he retiring now.
Didn't hear about him retiring. Wouldn't surprise me since his son got the boot as OC...

On a side note, The Michigan Lions. Hhhmmm, kinda has a ring to it...

Last edited:
Didn't hear about him retiring. Wouldn't surprise me since his son got the boot as OC...

On a side note, The Michigan Lions. Hhhmmm, kinda has a ring to it...
Actually it’s not official I guess; but that seems to be the “Iowa insider rumor edition”.