What are you doing today?!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cleaned the windows and lights on the van. 1000 miles worth of grime & smasht bugs takes awhile and the windshield alone on this thing I swear takes a haf bottle of cleaner.

Van needs a complete bath which I’ll do at a self serve wash I’ve already pikt out when I leave where am at on the way to Hilton Head.

Also, trying to choreograph livin in this van as I have all my stuff stowed in here but need to get the livin system down. Hell, lived outa my truck for like 8 yearz so had the system down pat. Damn, I feel like a cat that’s been transferred & transplanted to a new house cage.

he b gittin it
jonny boi be n jonny

ITS FOOTBALL SATURDAY!
Florida State at Pitt; kikoff at 3:30ish est . Too bad it’s an away game or I would spend the day at Tallahassee and pardee with the Seminole Lassees 🤙😎 as I’m only an hour away……oh well. GO NOLES!

Michigan hosting Purdue at 7:30ish est in Ann Arbor. Purdon’t gets their Boilers busted. GO BLUE!

johnny

ITS FOOTBALL SATURDAY!
Florida State at Pitt; kikoff at 3:30ish est . Too bad it’s an away game or I would spend the day at Tallahassee and pardee with the Seminole Lassees 🤙😎 as I’m only an hour away……oh well. GO NOLES!

Michigan hosting Purdue at 7:30ish est in Ann Arbor. Purdon’t gets their Boilers busted. GO BLUE!

johnny
I don't waste time on second rated games when Iowa and Northwestern are playing...

I don't waste time on second rated games when Iowa and Northwestern are playing...
I don’t blame u since Iowa & NW are not even rated. Since Ohio St is ranked number 1; actually Georgia is No2 and Michigan & Fla St are 3rd & 4th respectively………

Iowa is right there with Neb & Mich St:
IMG_2153.jpeg
Definitely all 3 are Moo U.

jonny boi

I don’t blame u since Iowa & NW are not even rated. Since Ohio St is ranked number 1; actually Georgia is No2 and Michigan & Fla St are 3rd & 4th respectively………

View attachment 34521

jonny boi

View attachment 34521

jonny boi
Halftime show???

View attachment 34521

jonny boi
Next door neighbor is a M graduate/alumi who bleeds Michigan Blue. Other than that he seems normal...

Last edited:
It’s Football Saturday!
Michigan travels to Penn State in one of the biggest games of the year for both teams.
IMG_2198.gif
Despite the latest drama surrounding Michigan Football, the Wolverines will be looking to slay the Nittany Lions.
IMG_2197.jpeg
Go Blue!
And……

Florida State Seminoles hosts the Miami Hurricanes in what has always been one of the premier college football in state rivalries.
Go Noles!

This morning I am in Quartzsite AZ. watching a lovely colorful sunrise outlining the mountains of the Kofa range. The gathering of “The Tribe” meaning those who come to Quartzsite for the winter is steadily progressing. The morning is of course chilly but the day will be warm and sunny. Hot coffee and breakfast awaits me. It is going to be a great day with friends around for social time along with some Income generating work to do related to this holiday season we are now in. Living my “Best Life” is a mighty fine thing. ☀️🌄

Last edited:
This morning I am in Quartzsite AZ. watching a lovely colorful sunrise outlining the mountains of the Kofa range. The gathering of “The Tribe” meaning those who come to Quartzsite for the winter is steadily progressing. The morning is of course chilly but the day will be warm and sunny. Hot coffee and breakfast awaits me. It is going to be a great day with friends around for social time along with some Income generating work to do related to this holiday season we are now in. Living my “Best Life” is a mighty fine thing. ☀️🌄
I’ve only been to Quartzsite once and that was years back to stop at the Quartzsite Yacht Club bar, have a gin & tonik and buy a t-shirt. It’s a way way to crowded place for me in winter. When out that tho way I love hanging at the Salton Sea area…….🤙
intjonny

It’s Football Saturday!
Michigan travels to Maryland where the Wolverines, despite the seemingly never ending drama currently surrounding the football program, will smash some Terrapin shells…….
GO BLUE!

And this evening the Florida State Seminoles host the North Alabama Lions in a glorified scrimmage as a tuneup for next weex showdown with Florida.
GO NOLES!

RE: Football Saturday. I'll be a lot more interested in Big 10 football after USC, UCLA, Oregon, and Washington join. Yea Oregon! Will it then be the Big 14?

RE: Football Saturday. I'll be a lot more interested in Big 10 football after USC, UCLA, Oregon, and Washington join. Yea Oregon! Will it then be the Big 14?
😂 the B10 already has 14 members. Now that SC, UCLA, Ore & Wash have joined there’s 18 members.
But I want Michigan to leave the B10 and join the ACC. Have wanted Michigan to leave since the conference screwed them over in 1973; 50 years ago but the Regents won’t listen to me 😂

All joking aside from what I’ve heard from insiders the regents are actually in exploratory info gathering about leaving finally. At least they’re looking at other options.

Michigan brings in about 33% of the big tens revenue and the total revenue is split equally with all the teams. A lot of the boosters & donors and U of Michigan had some major $$$ donors & boosters all over the world; they are tired of being shit on by the rest of the conference while U of Michigan is basically footing the bill for their athletic departments.

Yes join the ACC where there’s better football; better basketball; better baseball; better women’s sports and also better academics. Hope Michigan leaves; I’m doing my part. 〽️😎
Go Blue!
intjonny

Kofa is beautiful, it's where I like to stay when near Quartzsite away from the crowds. Salton Sea area also, but it's been a few years since I've been there. The sunsets are phenomenal over the sea.

BTW, Gator fan here. Not quite our year yet in football but we're very young with lots of promise. May the best team win!

Ray

Kofa is beautiful, it's where I like to stay when near Quartzsite away from the crowds. Salton Sea area also, but it's been a few years since I've been there. The sunsets are phenomenal over the sea.

BTW, Gator fan here. Not quite our year yet in football but we're very young with lots of promise. May the best team win!

Ray
IMG_1761.jpeg
Good Morning! Frum About a year ago. This frum my last stay on east side of Salton Sea looking west. Salt Creek Campground, I think. Love the Salton Sea area.

FSU & Fla will have it out this Saturday but I’m no longer as confident in a Seminole W since losing the Star quarterback this past game.

Beautiful! Here's a sunset shot out of my camper door of the Salton Sea below.

If it helps any, we lost our star QB too so it'll be a battle of backups. Still, FSU has the odds ever in their favor this go 'round.

Ray

a299ff38-4881-486e-97d2-c9ef37acc82f.jpg