What are you doing today?!

Van Living Forum

Help Support Van Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would help get it started! I will still want something on the back bar as our kayaks are almost shorter than our van. Thank you. We usually tie everything into the inside of the kayaks all the life jackets and paddles and such so they need to go on upside down, and then tie the wheels on the back of the whole thing. But that should not be to much of a problem.....
Upside down is better anyway. I had a friend that had his kayak fill with water during a surprise thunderstorm. It's good he discovered it and pulled off the road when he did. That's a lot of weight sloshing around.

It’s Football Saturday!
Florida St kix off at noon Go Noles!
〽️ichigan kix off at 7:30 Go Blue!

Penn St bin lookin good
Buckeyes guna buckeye and hope Washington kix the crap out of Michigan State.

Hunting season full on opens this weekend around here and I’ve already heard 2 shots. Bear, Turkey or deer? Idk. This weekend is the private land early doe killin season But fall turkey opens too so could’ve been that.

I git 2 deal with them “hunters” now every weekend till I leave for the winter. Most of em know that I’m the krazy guy kampin back in the woods so they generally don’t get too close.
Krazy always trumps tough. 😂

😂😂😎
jonny koon

Not just a fox.

Wikipedia
Reynard the Fox is a literary cycle of medieval allegorical Dutch, English, French and German fables.

Never heard of Reynard. I've seen red foxes when camping in Illinois. Forgot they come in all colors. He is really cool looking. Did he see you? And not run? They never come close to us here. Raccoons come right up to you, though.

Never heard of Reynard. I've seen red foxes when camping in Illinois. Forgot they come in all colors. He is really cool looking. Did he see you? And not run? They never come close to us here. Raccoons come right up to you, though.
Better watch it. If you don't have good stuff in your bins the trash pandas will do their utmost to see what you have in your vehicle... A friend had one break open his roof vent to raid his pantry in TX...

Better watch it. If you don't have good stuff in your bins the trash pandas will do their utmost to see what you have in your vehicle... A friend had one break open his roof vent to raid his pantry in TX...
I believe it. When my kids were little I let them bring a couple pup tents camping. We all slept together in the big tent. Woke up to sounds of an animal fight next to our tent. Screeching, clawing, tearing...oh my! Went out in the morning and one pup tent was torn to pieces. All because one kid left graham crackers in the pup tent.

A couple summers ago I took two granddaughters camping at a state park. One of them lined up all the treats we brought on the picnic table. We ran an errand and when we returned fellow campers told us they witnessed the theft first hand. And told us one raccoon was still next to the road eating a big bag of Sun Chips.

I have everything livin in this forest & cedar/hemlock swamp runnin around Kamp Koon. Bears, deer, turkeys; coyotes fox raccoons, squirrels etc it’s here runnin or flyin around. They don’t seem to mind me too much. I don’t threaten any of them and they meander around Kamp like I’m just another kritter tryin to get by in the woods.
A lot of them browsin around even when I’m sittin by the kampfire.
I don’t bother em and enjoy the glimpses of their lives they inadvertently share with me.
Live and Let Live🤙

intjonny koon luzsha baybee alway have alway will

I have everything livin in this forest & cedar/hemlock swamp runnin around Kamp Koon. Bears, deer, turkeys; coyotes fox raccoons, squirrels etc it’s here runnin or flyin around. They don’t seem to mind me too much. I don’t threaten any of them and they meander around Kamp like I’m just another kritter tryin to get by in the woods.
A lot of them browsin around even when I’m sittin by the kampfire.
I don’t bother em and enjoy the glimpses of their lives they inadvertently share with me.
Live and Let Live🤙

intjonny koon luzsha baybee alway have alway will
Sounds wonderful!

Todays the day I’m guna drive into that fuking town. Haven’t been there for a month when I had a routine vascular ultrasound done at Drs place.

Guna get the new van plate registration sticker. My birthday is in January but I won’t be around Mich then so I always renew the thing a month or so b4 I split. While there I’ll do a few other odds n ends.
Todays the first day of Fall; right?

Hmmm; ok, I promise I’ll bathe b4 I leave. 🛀
jonny

Yeah, ok waz close. By lifestyle design I don’t do calendar dates & times to well. Only win it’s imposed on me by some outside force. Numbers having a direct human imposition, for me, is bad political history:

Give me……

jonny boi havin a flashback

Last edited:
Yesterday went to the beach bar/club for a social fix; hadn’t been there 4 a month. Weather this weekend is like July and the beach party at the bar closes for the season after 2maro.

Had a lot of fun in sand with familiar faces and a lot of gin. Band was ok; kind of a different flavor. Sort of a cross between reggae & Blood, Sweat & Tears.

2day is Football Saturday!
after last nights beach bash I have the slows so I’m going no where but watching football games.
Michigan hosts Rutgers Go Blue!
Florida St at Clemson Go NOLES!

Ohio St at Notre Dame. Can I hope a meteor hits the stadium?

Intjonny

Well I got really hammered Sunday at my fav Lake Michigan beach bar: The Deck in Muskegon
Was the last day of the season till next May that they’ll be open. Weather was perfect and they had a great kikass rock band playin for the farewell.
Between Friday & Sunday I’ve had enuff social fix to last for a good month…….
Question:
IMG_0504.jpeg
What is it about an old white haired vehicle livin beach bum that hot lookin young beach babes find sooo irresistible?
Sayin…..
jonny boi livin the dream

Well I got really hammered Sunday at my fav Lake Michigan beach bar: The Deck in Muskegon
Was the last day of the season till next May that they’ll be open. Weather was perfect and they had a great kikass rock band playin for the farewell.
Between Friday & Sunday I’ve had enuff social fix to last for a good month…….
Question:
View attachment 34367
What is it about an old white haired vehicle livin beach bum that hot lookin young beach babes find sooo irresistible?
Sayin…..
jonny boi livin the dream
Free drinks😬